Xbox series S overheat for nothing

Discus and support Xbox series S overheat for nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Barelt started playing 2k for the first time and the black vent on series S is so hot I could cook and egg on it , anyone know if its normal?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ForcedMjmj, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. ForcedMjmj
    ForcedMjmj Guest

    Xbox series S overheat for nothing


    Barelt started playing 2k for the first time and the black vent on series S is so hot I could cook and egg on it , anyone know if its normal?

    :)
     
    ForcedMjmj, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. AlvinWilliams2 Win User

    Xbox o e shutting down

    My xbox one s is shutting off does it really overheat
  3. Smwutches Win User

    what is xbox series S

    At this point it's just a rumor. Nothing has been confirmed to be called the Xbox Series S. People are just saying there might be a version of the Series S without a disc drive.
  4. skys7 Win User

    Xbox 360 slim turns itself on/off and opens/closes tray

    Are you sure it´s not the power button?

    Sounds like it´s stuck.

    The power supply can´t turn your xbox on, it just turns it off if it overheat and such.
  5. Landon() Win User

    Connect to the Xbox Network - Error

    Nothing works, btw he has an XBox Series S if that helps.
  6. Denise Chadwick Win User

    My xbox one turns off when starting any game why?

    Open ventilation, no warnings. Everything worked fine until 6/5, I shut everything down to go to a DR, Appt and when I came back nothing worked. Is it possible that the fan(s) went on the unit and it immediately overheats?
Thema:

Xbox series S overheat for nothing

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S overheat for nothing - Similar Threads - series overheat nothing

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24: Xbox series X. Overheat only on F1 24. And it’s not on for long either. Fine with everything else. Any idea what’s going on? 0d896216-b4c6-4698-9d93-695a63c1bdf5
  10. Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games: My xbox overheats and powers off when I play high resolution games that are xbox series s/x enhanced. Games like Far Cry 6, Hogwarts Legacy, Dying Light 2 all crash when I play for a little bit....