Xbox series S outside the usa

Discus and support Xbox series S outside the usa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day, I am visiting miami next week, and plan to pick up an Xbox series S while i’m there, to use back in my home country of Trinidad and Tobago.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sayad Balgobin, Oct 18, 2022.

  1. Xbox series S outside the usa


    Good day,

    I am visiting miami next week, and plan to pick up an Xbox series S while i’m there, to use back in my home country of Trinidad and Tobago. Will i be able to use it outside the USA? & will i be able to purchase/download games outside of the USA? & should I expect to run into any issues while using it outside of the USA? I’d like to know asap, especially as the Series X falls too far out of my spending budget

    :)
     
    Sayad Balgobin, Oct 18, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series S outside the usa

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Sayad

    You are not going to be able to use Xbox network services (or the experience is going to be limited) in your country.
    Also, you are not going to be able to purchase games for the console in your country (unless you have a payment method from a supported country)

    All this because Trinidad and Tobago isn't a supported region for Xbox and Xbox services. You can double check this here:
    https://www.xbox.com//regions

    Also, console warranty is only valid in the US. Isn't worldwide
  3. Justin Silao Win User

    Is the Xbox series s region locked?

    okay, so there won’t be anything wrong happening with the USA model xbox series s that isn’t all access if I have it in Canada right?
  4. FreakRoach Win User

    Paypal payments outside USA

    You can make in game purchases using the allowed payment methods in your Xbox region. If paypal is supported in your Xbox region then you can first add it as a payment method in your Xbox account, and then when you do an in-game purchase you can use that.
  5. MisterRatBoy Win User

    Paypal payments outside USA

    If PayPal isn't a option then it may be not supported in your region
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    Paypal payments outside USA

    Hi Lynette,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

    Most of the time, in-game purchases from the store within the game will open the Microsoft Store and the payment's available would be through your billing settings on your Microsoft account. You will first need to add your PayPal payment information from https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments.
    if you need more information on how to add your paypal, read over, "Manage your payment options online".

    PayPal is not available in all regions and you can only purchase things from the Microsoft Store from the region you are living in using a valid billing account from the region you are physically living in and the location setting on your Xbox need
    to match. Buying products from another market in the Microsoft Store is not allowed and wouldn't be possible.
Thema:

Xbox series S outside the usa

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S outside the usa - Similar Threads - series outside usa

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  9. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  10. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...