Xbox Series S Order Processing - What does this mean?

Discus and support Xbox Series S Order Processing - What does this mean? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Howdy! I purchased an Xbox series s yesterday, and paid the extra $16.99 for express shipping. It says it will be here Friday (3/2) and says estimated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cami Test��, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S Order Processing - What does this mean?

Howdy! I purchased an Xbox series s yesterday, and paid the extra $16.99 for express shipping. It says it will be here Friday (3/2) and says estimated next to it, but it still says processing. What does this mean? I’ve already been charged for the order. Will it still arrive Friday? Or will I have to wait until Monday? I’m not sure if they will deliver over the weekend, the website says they don’t but usps/ups/FedEx delivers on weekends where I live.

I appreciate the information Xbox Series S Order Processing - What does this mean? :) excited to get my first Xbox

:)

Cami Test��, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It means they're still working on getting your order together. Once it's shipped, it will update to say so. Since the Friday date is estimated, it's not guaranteed to be delivered on that date.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought a shark card but mever got my money on gta

Hi Ty. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Which version of GTA do you play, the Xbox One version or the Series X/S version?

Does the Shark Card show in your account's order history? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it does, what is it listed as? It should say Xbox One or Series X/S in the name.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

What does it mean when a refund is processed?

First my English is too bad 😂 so forgive me for any mistake

I had bought red dead redemption 2 game yesterday and refunded it today but I bought the game by default visa card active for 24 hours only

My question is when my money get back I will receive it on what ?

On my account or the default visa card ( this Visa I don't have control on it it,s adefault active for 24 hours only created it from Vodafone it's the company of my Sim card)
    All refunds are applied back to the payment method that was used. The payment will go back to the Visa.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Cleptic, I'm glad to hear that!

Have a lovely day/night.
  6. Cleptic Win User

Thanks for letting me know, AJ. I was very stressed out. but not anymore. Thanks for your reply!
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Order Processing - What does this mean? - Similar Threads - Series Order Processing

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  5. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  6. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account: How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec
  7. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  8. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi: I went to play some games and noticed my Xbox wasn’t connected to internet for the first time ever. Wi-Fi was working fine. Went to network setting and no networks were visible, nor was it reading...