Xbox series s or series x

Discus and support Xbox series s or series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys first time posting on here so i am sorry if this gets put in a wrong section. Just wondering what console will you guys be getting/have?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P20JOG, Jan 13, 2021.

  1. P20JOG
    P20JOG Guest

    Xbox series s or series x


    Hey guys first time posting on here so i am sorry if this gets put in a wrong section.

    Just wondering what console will you guys be getting/have?

    Myself im looking at the series x and my partner will be getting series s.

    :)
     
    P20JOG, Jan 13, 2021
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  3. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

    Hi,

    On an Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox S, yes.

    On an Xbox Series X or Series S, no.
Thema:

Xbox series s or series x

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s or series x - Similar Threads - series series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...