Xbox Series S not delivered

Discus and support Xbox Series S not delivered in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recieved an email saying my Xbox Series S has been shipped but it hasn’t showed up today. Does anyone know who to contact about this? The virtual... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vegaoife, Nov 11, 2020.

  1. Vegaoife
    Vegaoife Guest

    Xbox Series S not delivered


    I recieved an email saying my Xbox Series S has been shipped but it hasn’t showed up today. Does anyone know who to contact about this? The virtual assistant is just glitching on me. Thanks

    :)
     
    Vegaoife, Nov 11, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    If I buy the Xbox one Hogwarts Legacy will I be able to play also on Xbox series X/S after is it compatible ?

    Virtually all Xbox One games are compatible

    It will not take advantage of the resolution and features of Series console. It will deliver Xbox One levels of performance on Series S, One X on Series X
  3. That0n3Canadian Win User

    Xbox Series S not delivered

    I belive that just means that the item was recieved at the warehouse and is ready to be delivered. It will have a Delivered message when it arrives. Not 100% sure though. Good luck friend!
  4. ngocphi Win User

    how come when on my Xbox series s, halo infinite multiplayer is only 30 gigabytes to download but on my laptop it is 110 gigabytes to download the multiplayer without campain

    Seris would have compressed files delivered. By smart delivery you aren't exactly downloading uhd files on a series s where laptops don't usually have that restriction
  5. ngocphi Win User

    I have a laptop that have strong wifi can i buy game from xbox store in xbox series s and download games files in my laptop then transfer the files to my xbox series s?

    No anf any files you download on pc would be for pc not xbox

    Fyi unless you have a recent pc you wouldn't have Wi-Fi 6

    It already has 802.11 AC

    SIGNAL is just one factor

    Distance from.download server and the nodes it passes affect download

    Also should be noted downloading on anything orhee then series s isn't recommended as games.designed for series s are smart delivered for series s

    Including better compress no 4k files etc
  6. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
Thema:

Xbox Series S not delivered

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S not delivered - Similar Threads - Series delivered

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. how long does it take for an xbox series x to deliver

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how long does it take for an xbox series x to deliver: how long does it take for an xbox series x to deliver 976385c9-bf3e-49fe-862f-835358678298