Xbox series s not connecting to the internet

Discus and support Xbox series s not connecting to the internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox series s not connecting to the internet Occasionally my xbox series s will not connect to the internet for periods of time often lasting hours. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Russell Eustace, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Xbox series s not connecting to the internet

Occasionally my xbox series s will not connect to the internet for periods of time often lasting hours. I have been told to contact my isp to enable ipv6 on my network. My isp, verizon, responded by telling me that they will not offer this “for a while”. Do I really need ipv6 for my xbox to connect to the internet?

:)

Russell Eustace, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  3. Zedrik von Katmahl Win User

Rewards App not working

Rewards app won't work for either the Xbox One S or the Xbox Series S trying multiple internet connections and DNS servers
  4. Piba Rege Win User

Xbox Series S saying there is Service issues but I checked the website and everything is fine.

No my Xbox 1 is saying same thing as well as my s series
    My Series S cant connect, load games, or anything. My wifes xbox one is having no problems whatsoever. We are in the SAME house and using the SAME internet connection.
  5. Kxber Win User

Series s

Is it normal that there is some internet issues on the xbox series s and can i fix it

It used to work
    "some internet issues" is pretty vague but try restarting your Xbox series s and if that doesn't work forget your Wi-Fi network then re-connect to it? lastly maybe try an ethernet cable?
  6. Andrew Johnson7 Win User

Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

Also for more information my Xbox series s will connect to this internet. And after contacting t mobile they said it was not an issue on their side.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s not connecting to the internet - Similar Threads - series connecting internet

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  5. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  6. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  7. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  8. When plugging my XBox Series X into a wired ethernet connection, it causes my internet to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When plugging my XBox Series X into a wired ethernet connection, it causes my internet to...: I got a new XBox Series X for Christmas, plugged it into my wired ethernet connection (the same one I was using for my PS4 console with no issues), and shortly after I did this I noticed my...
  9. Xbox series x Internet connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x Internet connection issues: I’ve spent nearly $600 on a console that can’t stay connected to wifi for more than 5 mins past 7pm. It disconnects and reconnects in only 10 seconds but it makes any game nearly unplayable and a...
  10. Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?: I bought my console today and it will sometimes connect to my internet and sometimes won't. What is happening? a4192c68-8a9e-49ac-8c6e-cf4bbf18b791