Xbox series s, not clear, is it Normal?

Discus and support Xbox series s, not clear, is it Normal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The console, new, bought a month ago, works well, does not heat up much in games, cools down well, but I noticed that sometimes the console menu, even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danil777, Dec 10, 2021.

  1. Danil777
    Danil777 Guest

    Xbox series s, not clear, is it Normal?


    The console, new, bought a month ago, works well, does not heat up much in games, cools down well, but I noticed that sometimes the console menu, even if nothing is installed, and is not running, if you scroll through the menu for a while, according to various items, it seems there is not a smooth transition, sometimes when you open the panel in the game through the icon button on the joystick, it's not quite smooth either, it doesn't seem to interfere with using the console, and playing games, but it's still weird if it's broken?

    :)
     
    Danil777, Dec 10, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox series s, not clear, is it Normal?

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    I wouldn't say the console is broken because of this. It might just be a bug in the software.

    Press and hold the console power button until the console turns off, remove the power cord. After 1 minute, turn on the console and see if the problem happens again.

    If the issue persists, please report the issue to engineers working on a solution.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

    Ok a clearing up seems to be needed

    Series S Is a disc-less console

    Xbox one s isn't but is NOT a series S

    Flight sim 2020 is only series compatible
  4. [EX] Win User

    I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

    Hi,

    do you have a Xbox Series S or a Xbox One S ?

    Did you buy the X/S Legacy Gold Edition or the normal X/S Legacy Edition ?
  5. ImAice Win User

    Account

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    I'm sorry but Microsoft Flight simulator is not compatible with the normal Xbox One S. It will only work with Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.
  6. garytwy Win User

    Gameshare

    Ooo forgot to mention my Xbox is a normal 1 his is a series s if that make any diffrence
Thema:

Xbox series s, not clear, is it Normal?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s, not clear, is it Normal? - Similar Threads - series clear Normal

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  9. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  10. Why have I got to pay for repair when xbox clearly didn't repair my series x

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I got to pay for repair when xbox clearly didn't repair my series x: Why are xbox customer support so unhelpful that they let your warranty run out and then expect you to pay for repair when the ticket was already raised.Warranty should have been extended at that...