Xbox series s no signal

Discus and support Xbox series s no signal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its a brand new xbox, I cant set it up or do anything, its just showing me no signal, I have tried so many settings from my tv, tried every HDMI port... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gemanariu Matei, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Xbox series s no signal

Its a brand new xbox, I cant set it up or do anything, its just showing me no signal, I have tried so many settings from my tv, tried every HDMI port but nothing worked, we need some help.

:)

Gemanariu Matei, Jan 6, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

LG Oled and Series S

Well no the xbox series s isn't capable of 4k 120hz video games it's not even capable of 4k 60hz

That's the series x

The best the series s can do is 1440p

The reason why you aren't getting any signal is because the series s isn't capable of it

Only in streaming not gaming

This is the offical.ms.papers on series s

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/xbox-series-s

As noted it's only capable of 120hz on 1440p in games and 4,k 120hz on streaming

Not a lot of games support 4k 120hz even on xbox series x

Even on backwards compatibility games it's a max of 60fps with yakuza running at 900 frames

You gotta remember it's upscaled not native

Hence the lesser space requirements for series s
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox series s no signal

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to isolate the issue if it's the HDMI cable or the TV.

Do you have a different TV or a different HDMI cable that we can try to use?
  4. ngocphi Win User

I have a laptop that have strong wifi can i buy game from xbox store in xbox series s and download games files in my laptop then transfer the files to my xbox series s?

No anf any files you download on pc would be for pc not xbox

Fyi unless you have a recent pc you wouldn't have Wi-Fi 6

It already has 802.11 AC

SIGNAL is just one factor

Distance from.download server and the nodes it passes affect download

Also should be noted downloading on anything orhee then series s isn't recommended as games.designed for series s are smart delivered for series s

Including better compress no 4k files etc
  5. robertmccall2 Win User

4K/1440p HDR

Microsoft locked hdr to 4k so if ur monitor dont accept 4k signals ( tick allow 4k box in settings must be selected for hdr) it doesnt work on 1080p 1440p displays usually only if they accept 4k signals. Because microsoft locked it since xbox one s and
    one x. It is hard to understand why they not allow it now because they have xbox series s 1440p 120hz hdr console right?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Getting static sound from aux port of xbox one x console

Hello again, the console's HDMI IN only accepts input signal, i.e. receives signals from another device.

If your console is Xbox One S or X, you have the Optical Output (S/PDIF) Out that can be connected to your Speaker if it has (S/PDIF) In.

If your console is series s or x it won't have this output.

I don't know what inputs and outputs you have in your speaker, so I don't know which connection would be best to use.
Thema:

Xbox series s no signal

1. Xbox series s no signal - Similar Threads - series signal

2. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  3. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  4. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  5. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  6. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  7. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  8. XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off: Encountering an issue where I cant seem to get an HDMI signal no matter what I try. The console will only stay on about a minute or so before powering off. Console is located in well ventilated...
  9. Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...: So I connected my Xbox Series X to a samsung TV and it worked fine but then I disconnected it and then connected it back now with a no signal/unknown device showing that the xbox is detected on...
  10. Series X signal loss on game/app launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X signal loss on game/app launch: This issue just randomly started happening in the last few weeks. When i turn on the xbox it boots up fine, however when i launch any app or game in 9/10 instances i will get the game launcher...