Xbox Series S Mouse Input Delay.

Discus and support Xbox Series S Mouse Input Delay. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an xbox series s. I bought it because it has keyboard mouse support. There is no problem with the keyboard input. However, when I slide the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sloanhack, Jun 1, 2023.

1. /u/sloanhack
    /u/sloanhack Guest

I have an xbox series s. I bought it because it has keyboard mouse support. There is no problem with the keyboard input. However, when I slide the mouse, it is extremely delayed. I know that the device supports a maximum polling rate of 125, so I set my mouse to 1000 dpi 125 polling rate but nothing changed. I don't have a monitor, so I'm using it on an old 1080p 60hz TV. At first I thought it was the TV, but when I connected my laptop to the TV, I didn't encounter such a delay. In some review videos I watched before, I heard that the mouse usage was no different from the PC. Is this problem only happening to me or is it a general problem? How can I overcome this? Please help.

Mouse is cabled btw.

submitted by /u/sloanhack
    [link] [comments]

/u/sloanhack, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Mouse not working properly in XSS games

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

There are a few things you can try to fix mouse input lag and jumpy cursor movement on your Xbox Series S:

1. Make sure your mouse is fully charged or plugged in. A low battery can cause input lag.

2. Check your mouse for any physical damage, such as a bent or broken USB connector.

3. Make sure your mouse is up to date. You can check for updates in the Xbox Accessories app.

4. Try a different USB port on your Xbox Series S to see if that resolves the issue.

5. Make sure your Xbox Series S is not too far away from your mouse, as a weak wireless connection can cause input lag.

6. Try adjusting the mouse pointer speed in the Xbox Accessories app.

7. If you are using a wireless mouse, try using a wired one to see if that resolves the issue.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Extreme Input Delay for Mouse on Xbox

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing some input delay while playing fortnite with a mouse. Which mouse are you currently using with the Xbox one console? As well can you try using the mouse with
    another supported game and see if the input delay is there as well? Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Input Delay on Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one

There is always input delay because games on Xbox and other consoles aren't designed for keyboard and mouse and to even the odds it's built in by developers to stop cheating
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Can you connect a wireless mouse to an xbox series s

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand you want to know if you can connect a wireless mouse to your Xbox Series S console. Yes, you can connect a wireless mouse to an Xbox Series S. However, not all wireless mice are compatible with the Xbox Series S.
    To connect a wireless mouse, you will need to plug in a compatible mouse that supports Bluetooth or a USB dongle. Once the receiver is plugged in, turn on your wireless mouse and it should automatically connect to the receiver. Keep in mind that not all games on the Xbox Series S support mouse and keyboard input, so it's best to check the game's compatibility before attempting to use a mouse.

Here are the steps to follow:

- Turn on your console and go to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories.

- Press the pair button on your mouse or insert the USB dongle into one of the USB ports on your console.

- Select Add new on the screen and follow the on-screen instructions to pair your mouse.

- You can adjust the mouse settings such as sensitivity and cursor speed in Settings > Devices & connections > Mouse.

I hope this helps! If you have any issues or questions, please let us know. We hope you enjoy using your wireless mouse with your Xbox series s.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Extreme Input Delay for Mouse on Xbox

Hiya!

Paul again from Xbox Forums Team, I was able to get my hands on an Xbox One Console with a mouse and keyboard set up to help with this issue. I did notice at first the mouse was a bit sluggish, but once I went into the in-game settings I was able to adjust
    mouse sensitivity; as well on the Xbox One Settings under Kinect and Devices. I didn't notice any input delay from mouse clicks. If you're still experiencing input delay, then I suggest possibly running the

network troubleshooter
    to make sure your latency is low and have the correct NAT Type. I hope this information helps.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Mouse Input Delay. - Similar Threads - Series Mouse Input

2. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  3. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  4. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...
  5. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  6. How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?: I connected a samsung phone smart view to the wireless display app on a xbox series s, with keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox. But only the inputs on the keyboard work, and the mouse...
  7. Controller or Mouse and Keyboard input not registering Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller or Mouse and Keyboard input not registering Xbox Series X: About two weeks ago roughly it started out as a sort of intermittent problem, Fortnite, and my new love Lego Fortnite would occasionally with seemingly nothing triggering it, all input controlling...
  8. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  9. Can you connect a wireless mouse to an xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you connect a wireless mouse to an xbox series s: Can you connect a wireless mouse to an Xbox series s 91c6f3b3-519a-4710-bab6-62e96d4d8f4b
  10. How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games: I have an issue with input lag mouse movement on several games using mouse razer death adder v.2 I think it's mouse acceleration lag as I overshoot the target location with the curser all the...