Xbox series s, modern war zone 2 stuck in an endless loop of connecting to Xbox network and...

Discus and support Xbox series s, modern war zone 2 stuck in an endless loop of connecting to Xbox network and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded it and launched it. It’s saying that it’s connecting to xbox network and flickering. I tried many methods like clearing MAC address... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aces.WB, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Aces.WB
    Aces.WB Guest

Xbox series s, modern war zone 2 stuck in an endless loop of connecting to Xbox network and...

I just downloaded it and launched it. It’s saying that it’s connecting to xbox network and flickering. I tried many methods like clearing MAC address and unplugging everything and plugging it back after 2 mins but nothing worked. I also uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but it did not work. Some please find a solution.

:)

Aces.WB, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Aces.WB Win User

Xbox series s, modern war zone 2 stuck in an endless loop of connecting to Xbox network and its flickering

I already tried that before, I contacted Activision for the bug and I think they are trying to solve it. Thank you for replying fast.
  3. Aces.WB Win User

Xbox series s, modern war zone 2 stuck in an endless loop of connecting to Xbox network and its flickering

I tried both it didn’t work man. It’s still flickering and stuck on connecting to Xbox network
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aces.WB, we have received many similar occurrences here in our community, however there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft or Activision, it probably must be some bug from the last update

So, let`s try some procedures in your console.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. Aces.WB Win User

The problem is solved now. I think Activision solved it. Thanks for replying
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as we don't know what is causing this connection failure, it could be a game bug, try unplugging your console, restart your Modem/Router, then plug the console and try connecting it again.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s, modern war zone 2 stuck in an endless loop of connecting to Xbox network and... - Similar Threads - series modern war

2. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  3. modern warfare 3 not transfering from xbox 1 to xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare 3 not transfering from xbox 1 to xbox series s: i just recently got a new xbox series s but the problem im having is modern warfare 3 is not transfering over from xbox 1 to new gen what do i do? fb2befef-b9cf-4cbc-8e17-5100df8ff35e
  4. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  5. Issues with Xbox series X and Modern Warfare 2 install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Xbox series X and Modern Warfare 2 install: My son has an xbox series x. He originally had the free version of modern warfare 2 installed. He purchased the game on disc and installed it. Many of the features were showing as locked and when...
  6. Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?: I have it plugged in directly to ethernet. I am not running it on wifi. I have power cycled it. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall it. I have reset my xbox. Is there something going on with...
  7. Play Modern Warfare (2019) On series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Modern Warfare (2019) On series X: Tried launching Modern Warfare 2019 on Series X and it just lets me choose between Warzone and MWII, i don't have either and can't install them. So how the hell do i play without installing...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 Freezing my Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 Freezing my Series X: Just recently purchased Modern Warfare 2, had no issues with campaign, but everytime I play ground war or Battle Royale (on occasion death match but less likely) my series x freezes. I’ve...
  9. How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...: It very sad now from this cos i dont have any money now and dont have a working game either but i used up all of my refunds this year and cant refund this. I would be nice to have my money back....
  10. I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...: Hello. I have an Xbox Series X and I bought a game called CoD MW3 plus two DLCs that are Collection 1 and 3, but neither of those two contents can be played for some reasons. I tried to reinstall...