xbox series s minecraft raytracing

Discus and support xbox series s minecraft raytracing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i want to know if minecraft ray tracing is coming to the xbox series s or if its xbox series x only. a6531f2a-573a-473c-85e2-44df3ba36c11 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swagboi, Jan 3, 2021.

1. swagboi
    swagboi Guest

hello, i want to know if minecraft ray tracing is coming to the xbox series s or if its xbox series x only.

:)

swagboi, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  3. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

I agree. Minecraft ray tracing should of been ready for the Xbox Series X release. Really hope Microsoft announces something soon. I was disappointed when they dropped the Super duper pack. Draw distance should be also better on next gen consoles!
  4. SquishyLemon07 Win User

Minecraft Preview Not Showing in InsiderHub

i am looking for the MInecraft Preview app for XSX that allows raytracing to be turned on for consoles not minecraft beta
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft

Xbox One X still has the older CPU, which a huge part of minecraft

Series consoles have many advanced features beyond the One generation, while the overall compute power may be less, what it can do with it is very different.

Minecraft is deceptively brutal on hardware due to the thousands and thousands of objects in the world, it's one of the reasons why raytracing is still not enabled.
  6. dempup Win User

How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
Thema:

1. xbox series s minecraft raytracing - Similar Threads - series minecraft raytracing

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...: I own and can play Minecraft on my Xbox One S, however my recently purchased Xbox Series X doesn't allow me to download the game. I am logged into my Microsoft account on the Series X, but...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One edition on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One edition on series X: I have been wanting to play the xbox one edition of minecraft on my series X. I have it downloaded on a external hard drive and it works just fine on my old one S, but when I try to play it on my...
  6. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  7. i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own Minecraft on my Xbox series S and i dont have it on my pc: When i installed the launcher I logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again is there anyway to fix this without paying for it again e1812e3f-9280-4938-afc7-40fc95e5668a
  8. Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?: I've seen online that it used to be possible to use custom skins, but the methods they explain are now outdated as some of the steps are seemingly no longer possible. Am I missing anything here?...
  9. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  10. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?: Split from this thread. Pls help 9dfb53f2-9731-4efe-9299-acb4d5422dca