Xbox Series S malfunctioning

Discus and support Xbox Series S malfunctioning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series S is not working properly. The Xbox controller is not able to connect, even when plugged in. And it is not able to connect to my TV.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PapiChulol, Apr 9, 2021.

  1. PapiChulol
    PapiChulol Guest

    Xbox Series S malfunctioning


    My Xbox Series S is not working properly. The Xbox controller is not able to connect, even when plugged in. And it is not able to connect to my TV. When I attempt to turn it on, the fan does not activate, and it shuts off, by itself, after around 20-30 seconds. I have had this console for a couple months and never had an issue. All I want is to know if there is a way to resolve this. I have tried restarting the Xbox Series S, I have disconnected the power cord for 24 hours, there seems to be no solution.

    :)
     
    PapiChulol, Apr 9, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series X malfunction

    As long as it is working normal, there is nothing to worry about.

    However, if you witness any issues in the future you can reach out for assistance or get your Xbox serviced!
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox series x malfunction

    Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, here are some steps to try:

    - Check the Xbox's power cable for damage and ensure it is correctly plugged into the console and a power outlet.

    - Unplug the power cable. Wait at least 20 minutes, and then plug it back into the Xbox. Attempt to turn the console on.

    - If possible, try another power cord or power outlet. The Xbox Series X uses an IEC C7 power cable that comes standard with many electronics including the Xbox Series S, Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

    If that doesn't work, your console may be faulty. I'd advise returning it to the store you've purchased it from, since it's only been 7 days they should be able to replace it for you.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Xbox Series S malfunctioning

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S malfunctioning - Similar Threads - Series malfunctioning

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. Series X malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X malfunction: So basically everytime i switch the series X on the safe mode appears and if i select to continue or switch it off, it doesn't work or the safe mode comes back. So i unplug the power cable and i...
  10. Xbox series x malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x malfunction: I have an unexpected malfunction after purchasing the device. Within 7 days, there was a sudden malfunction like the one in the section referred to [...