Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal

Discus and support Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased an xbox series S, I am based out of India. The xbox makes a loud startup sound. After start up, the sound is normal and I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayakumarK2, Feb 23, 2021.

1. JayakumarK2
    JayakumarK2 Guest

I have purchased an xbox series S, I am based out of India.

The xbox makes a loud startup sound.

After start up, the sound is normal and I have no issues. In-game sounds are normal.

I use a computer monitor with the console and Monitor has a 3.5mm sound cable which is connected to speakers.

The startup sound is so loud that I have to turn off my speakers everytime xbox starts up.

:)

JayakumarK2, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

xbox making one second grind noise randomly

Well, a 'grinding' noise certainly doesn't sound good. However, my Xbox 360 S will make a short, loud whirring sound sometimes, which is perfectly normal.
  3. BrentonChetty Win User

I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

Another quick question. Is it normal for the XBox to make a weird noise every few minutes. It makes a high frequency noise (like a beep) for around 1 second every few minutes. It also makes this noise on startup?
  4. aaaa Mike aaaa Win User

Xbox One S Very Loud

I also just bought a new Xbox one s today and it makes loud clicking noises, not sure if that's normal
  5. Malacath Win User

Xbox one fan noise

Im assuming you had microphone near console when recording which is why it sounds loud in that video.

Sounds normal to me and some of that noise will be the hard drive which makes clicky grinding type noises.
  6. Malacath Win User

Xbox one fan noise

I think no xbox sounds the same.

I went through 5 360's and not one of the had a fan noise i would consider normal.

My current 360 doesnt sound normal either but it works fine so never saw the point of getting it replaced.

My friends consoles dont sound right either although none sound the the same.

I think a perfect sounding console is an impossible dream so unless it makes a really bad sound like loud buzzing or grating sound i wouldnt worry
Thema:

1. Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal - Similar Threads - series makes loud

2. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  3. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  4. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  5. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  6. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  7. Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow: This is one of the weirdest problems I've ever seen. My friend brought over his Xbox Series X to download some games as his internet isn't good. I have 1gbps speeds and also own a Series X which...
  8. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  9. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.: When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f
  10. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...: I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the game. Also when i first got the console i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s strange noise only on startup