Xbox series s lose signal constantly

Discus and support Xbox series s lose signal constantly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i start the game it works 5 min later i lose signal i restart console start game lose signal instant. i start game without hdmi cable still lose signal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/F13Legend, Oct 29, 2021.

1. /u/F13Legend
    /u/F13Legend Guest

i start the game it works 5 min later i lose signal i restart console start game lose signal instant. i start game without hdmi cable still lose signal how ?

submitted by /u/F13Legend
    [link] [comments]

/u/F13Legend, Oct 29, 2021
  2. SlmJimy311 Win User

Constantly losing HDMI input signal... constantly!

Hey, I just posted this in another thread, give this a go. It worked for me, it might work for you.

I'm having this issue too. I have an X1 Comcast box. I got my XB1 back in April. This issue only started for me after the dashboard update.

There is no specific "it happens every ____", it just happens. What I've found to fix it (and this is going to sound dumb, but it's the only thing I've consistently found to work. Hard resetting the cable box only got me to the "We're setting up your cable
    box" screen until it freezes again. Power cycling the XB1 also did not work for me) is to unplug the HDMI cable from the cable box to the XB1 and then plug it in to a different input on the TV and then (this is important) to actually change the input to the
    input the cable box is in (this is also how I figured out it wasn't my box and it was instead my XB1). Then, plug the cable back into the XB1, and then switch the input on the TV back to the XB1. Sometimes it takes a cycle or two of doing that and for the
    TV to stay on the non-XB1 input for a little bit.

Not sure why...but it just works that way.

And for the love of god get this fixed. The troubleshooter did not help at all.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there XBX PureChaosX!

Sorry to hear about the display troubles. Unfortunately converters and capture cards aren't supported, which appear to be causing the issues. Try removing the capture card and plugging your console directly into your display to see if there's any change
    there.

Because you're using a converter to plug into your Xbox One console's HDMI-in port, this may be the cause for your console not receiving picture. If strictly HDMI devices are working it sounds like the issue boils down to the converter.

SlmJimy311,

Looks like you reached out to us over in
    this thread as well. Be sure to hit up the
    Xbox One Update Preview forum as I suggested :)
  4. TrueBlue1981 Win User

SlmJimy311 - Hmm, sounds like a bit of an odd fix, but if it works... who am I to argue? I'll give it a go once my new converter box arrives. Once it does, I'll see what happens and report back.

Mister Maka - Well, that's the thing. They may not be supported, but I've been using the converter for the past few months without a single problem, either with the converter or the Xbox One. It's been working flawlessly.

Then just the other day, it wouldn't work at all. Many of the other HDMI devices I tried also wouldn't work. The Xbox One just seemed to keep losing the HDMI signal seconds after it found it... then lost it again, and so on. I tried a phone with MHL cable,
    HDD player, satellite box and an Xbox 360. The 360 worked fine, but nothing else did.

I'm awaiting on a new converter box, though. Once it arrives I'll see if anything as changed.

Many thanks.
  5. Rosefam0 Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

Having the same problem with Fallout 4 on series S😒

It's getting really frustrating because I have to save CONSTANTLY out of fear of a sudden crash and losing my progress and the loot I've scrounged since the last quicksave.
  6. BrianJ83 Win User

July update completely broke quality of live tv experience

I'm having the same problem with Xbox One currently. My Verizon cable box constantly is losing signal on the console. Very frustrating. Unplugged everything, plugged it back in, turned off turned on no change.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s lose signal constantly - Similar Threads - series lose signal

2. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  3. Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers: Every few days now when I go to use my Xbox Series X, all of my controllers are "disconnected" from the Xbox. I will hit the power button on the controller like normal, and the Xbox will not turn...
  4. Series X repeatedly loses picture while everything else functions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X repeatedly loses picture while everything else functions: So I've been trying to figure this out for months now and have come up empty handed. Heres what happens. Everything works perfectly as it should, and remains that way for a couple hours-ish. Then...
  5. Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button: For some reason when I have VRR turned on, my games will flicker and go black when I press home button and if I put option to gaming only, everytime I open or quit an app it will go black ive...
  6. Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing: I have a series X (living room) and Series S (kids room) which were both connected successfully to my WiFi with Automatic IP/DNS for 18+ months with no issue. Recently, both disconnected at the...
  7. Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...: I purchased a Series X in July,at first there were no issues with connectivity, however, in the past month I have had issues with the controller dropping connection. I have tried different...
  8. Series s loses signal to TV after a few minutes of playing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s loses signal to TV after a few minutes of playing.: I have tried new tvs, HDMI cables, different resolution, games, and even reset the console to factory settings. 260747ee-177e-4806-a7c9-1eed328132ed
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...