Xbox Series S Lan connection not working

Discus and support Xbox Series S Lan connection not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently changed consoles from PS4 to Xbox Series S. Ever since then my Lan cable hasn’t worked. When the Lan cable is plugged into my net gear... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Outrageous-Image4712, Feb 16, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series S Lan connection not working


    I recently changed consoles from PS4 to Xbox Series S. Ever since then my Lan cable hasn’t worked. When the Lan cable is plugged into my net gear router it connects then disconnects continuously. While it is constantly trying to discover the NAT type. Now when I plug my Lan cable into my modem it will keep a solid connection, however, it says the NAT type is unavailable. Resulting in me having no actual internet connection. I have searched the web so much for any possible fixes. I’m hoping somewhere on here can help me out. Could it possible have nothing to do with the modem, router, or Xbox and just be the ISP?

    submitted by /u/Outrageous-Image4712
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Outrageous-Image4712, Feb 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Zedrik von Katmahl Win User

    Rewards App not working

    Rewards app won't work for either the Xbox One S or the Xbox Series S trying multiple internet connections and DNS servers
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

    Hi,

    The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

    Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

    Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

    Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  4. Arshaan Win User

    Remote play on PC from XBOX X really blurry.

    Xbox series S and X have some (hopefully known) bug that causes this.

    My use case for remote is 80% local and 20% remote.

    I have a PS5 that works extremely well for this.

    My LAN is 1000/1000 wired to the consoles and 866/866 wireless to the client (tested on iPad, Samsung s7+ tab, windows PC)

    Internet is gigabit fiber and usually sits between 700-900 mbps up/down

    I got a series S a short while ago and faced the same issue on LAN.. android and iPad were very low resolution and blocky (probably 800X600)

    Windows client was a little better . Perhaps 1366x768.

    On the bright side , Lag was excellent with minimal latency between controller input and action.

    Assuming this to be an issue with the weaker hardware on series S, I got a series X but same problem.

    Internet test on the console shows 800-900 down, 500-600 up but latency is marked in yellow (probably because I am in India and I think the closest server is in Singapore).

    None of this should have had any impact on LAN remote play - but I suspect even LAN play is routed via the Internet
  5. CoreSalat Win User

    XBOX don´t connect with the wireless Network

    Hi, Thank You for the many reply

    The Network Speed Test :

    [View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2789806436.png]

    Download: 2,96 Mb/s

    Upload:0,36Mb/s

    Ping 57

    I applied The UPnP on my router but I can not connect. (

    I'm Using WPA2 (TKIP) My Fritz box is invisible so I have to type the SSID before I find my Network

    I also tried to connect without a router security but it do not works ..

    I tried to connect with a lan cable directly with the router and it works but I can not stay there I have to use wireless :/ but it do not works .. could it be that the wifi Adabter is broken?

    The next problem if I connect to another Xbox 360 S with wifi / lan is I lost the connection everytime when i play with system link
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    How much power supply does Xbox series s need?

    Is 250V supply ok for series s?

    The Series S along with the Series X is multi-voltage which it means it works anywhere around the world.

    Is there any battery in series s (like Nintendo switch)?

    The Series S only works from a mains supply. It does not contain a battery. It must also be connected to a TV or Monitor.
Thema:

Xbox Series S Lan connection not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S Lan connection not working - Similar Threads - Series Lan connection

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. NEED WAKE ON LAN Feature (XBOX SERIES X)

    in XboX Insiders
    NEED WAKE ON LAN Feature (XBOX SERIES X): My xbox series Xwill randomly go into shutdown mode (even with Sleep option set) so I need the wake on lan feature to fix this, otherwise remote play won't work submitted by...
  10. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...