Xbox series s keeps saying " we can't save data for this game or app"

Discus and support Xbox series s keeps saying " we can't save data for this game or app" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Minecraft and the game keeps trying to sync data it takes forever to complete and after it says it can't save any more data. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truly Jay, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Truly Jay
    Truly Jay Guest

I was playing Minecraft and the game keeps trying to sync data it takes forever to complete and after it says it can't save any more data. I've tried clearing local saves but it corrupted the world

:)

Truly Jay, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Truly Jay Win User

It happens on every game but this seems to have fixed it, Thank you.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Truly!

Does the issue happen to Minecraft game only?

Be sure to check your Xbox storage if you still have enough space.
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

Let's also try to clear your game's local data again.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, let's re-add your account:
    Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  4. NickeP1800 Win User

series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

Hi You will have run out of storage space on your console. You have a few options, you can either Delete some games/save data from your console to make room, or install additional storage space. The easiest wawy would be to remove some games/save data from the existing storage.
    I have 500gb left of space on my console itself and I have an external storage with almost 2tb of storage left so that it’s full is not the case here
  5. ReeceLad Win User

series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

Hi NickeP1800

You will have run out of storage space on your console.

You have a few options, you can either Delete some games/save data from your console to make room, or install additional storage space. The easiest wawy would be to remove some games/save data from the existing storage.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for letting us know that you was able to get it working. As this is been resolved, I will go ahead and lock the thread. Feel free anytime to post on the forums with a question, issue, or discussion.

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox series s keeps saying " we can't save data for this game or app" - Similar Threads - series keeps saying

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  5. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  6. Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps saying You'll need the internet for this.: I been keep getting this from 2 days ago until now whenever i turn on my xbox and automatically connects to my account, it automatically disconnects it and whenever i try too sign in again gives...
  7. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...
  8. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  9. Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app: The title really explains itself And to be Frank, it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve restarted my console, shut it down, unplugged it, pulled out the main wire and even pulled it out of the main...
  10. Discord keeps saying relink series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord keeps saying relink series x: So I was in a discord party literally yesterday. I've been using it consistently. Today I try to start it it says I need to relink my account. I have done this now on the app discord app and my...