Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia

Discus and support Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I'm from Indonesia.. I want to buy Xbox series s Europa (2 round plugs) because this EU version has the same plugs as in my country, but it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wawan zaenal, Oct 21, 2022.

  1. wawan zaenal
    wawan zaenal Guest

    Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia


    hello, I'm from Indonesia.. I want to buy Xbox series s Europa (2 round plugs) because this EU version has the same plugs as in my country, but it's out of stock.. and there's only the Japanese version. As far as I know, the Japanese version of XSS has a flat plug and the voltage is 110v, while the standard in Indonesia uses round plugs. what I'm asking is: 1. can I use the Japanese version of XSS in my country using a converter only? 2. do all xss have multi voltage? 3. can i replace the japanese xss power cable with my ps4 power cable?

    :)
     
    wawan zaenal, Oct 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia

    Hi wawan zaenal,

    Thanks for patiently waiting for our update.

    We understand you are looking for help with your Xbox Console setup in Community. According to our research, Indonesia is one of the stated countries and regions that Xbox products and services are supported in. This reveals that while Xbox Game Pass for PC and Xbox games is supported in your country, Xbox Console and Live Gold services are still not. You won't be able to use any Xbox-related console services as a result. Expansion to Xbox Services and Products, however, might become possible in the future.

    For reference: Negara & Wilayah yang Didukung Xbox | Xbox

    Regards,

  3. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia

    Hello wawan zaenal,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for posting your queries and we hope that all is well.

    We are not familiar with this topic; hence we have channeled it internally so we can get a better information for this concern. Please stay tune for the update.

    We appreciate your patience and understanding.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. DerVaddi Win User

    Forza Horizon 5

    i hope for brasil, europe, japan. my favorite is japan.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Shenmue III development fails in the money

    It's a game from the 90's on the Sega Dreamcast, the sequel was released in Japan and Europe (Not NA) on the Dreamcast. Xbox only had the sequel released a while after, Shenmue is a Sega game and if Shenmue 3 is produced then it would be Sega's choice.
  6. SlyRam Win User

    wheres the dlc

    i can understand why japan has it already but europe...? come on :/
Thema:

Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia - Similar Threads - series Japan Europe

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...