Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia

Discus and support Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I'm from Indonesia.. I want to buy Xbox series s Europa (2 round plugs) because this EU version has the same plugs as in my country, but it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wawan zaenal, Oct 21, 2022.

1. wawan zaenal
    wawan zaenal Guest

hello, I'm from Indonesia.. I want to buy Xbox series s Europa (2 round plugs) because this EU version has the same plugs as in my country, but it's out of stock.. and there's only the Japanese version. As far as I know, the Japanese version of XSS has a flat plug and the voltage is 110v, while the standard in Indonesia uses round plugs. what I'm asking is: 1. can I use the Japanese version of XSS in my country using a converter only? 2. do all xss have multi voltage? 3. can i replace the japanese xss power cable with my ps4 power cable?

:)

wawan zaenal, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi wawan zaenal,

Thanks for patiently waiting for our update.

We understand you are looking for help with your Xbox Console setup in Community. According to our research, Indonesia is one of the stated countries and regions that Xbox products and services are supported in. This reveals that while Xbox Game Pass for PC and Xbox games is supported in your country, Xbox Console and Live Gold services are still not. You won't be able to use any Xbox-related console services as a result. Expansion to Xbox Services and Products, however, might become possible in the future.

For reference: Negara & Wilayah yang Didukung Xbox | Xbox

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello wawan zaenal,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for posting your queries and we hope that all is well.

We are not familiar with this topic; hence we have channeled it internally so we can get a better information for this concern. Please stay tune for the update.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. DerVaddi Win User

Forza Horizon 5

i hope for brasil, europe, japan. my favorite is japan.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Shenmue III development fails in the money

It's a game from the 90's on the Sega Dreamcast, the sequel was released in Japan and Europe (Not NA) on the Dreamcast. Xbox only had the sequel released a while after, Shenmue is a Sega game and if Shenmue 3 is produced then it would be Sega's choice.
  6. SlyRam Win User

wheres the dlc

i can understand why japan has it already but europe...? come on :/
Thema:

1. Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia - Similar Threads - series Japan Europe

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  5. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  6. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  7. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  8. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  9. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  10. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd