Xbox Series S is Garbage.

Discus and support Xbox Series S is Garbage. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this Xbox Series S for less than a year. Already it has system lag of about 2-3 seconds that is almost constant. Games are almost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thefrostyspence, Sep 28, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series S is Garbage.


    I have had this Xbox Series S for less than a year. Already it has system lag of about 2-3 seconds that is almost constant. Games are almost unplayable, so we only use the Xbox S for watching TV. Many times regardless what wifi it is connected to it will exit and close whatever app we are using and return to the Home Screen, especially with Video Streaming Apps. The controller has also seen less than a year of what I would say is relatively sparse use. Already the buttons on the controller need to be pressed very firmly or the button press does not register. Also there is already drift in both sticks. Save yourself! Do not waste your money on Microsoft Garbage like I have!

    :)
     
    thefrostyspence, Sep 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Raziel.1 Win User

    Xbox Series S is Garbage.

    I think you are telling lies. I don't know what makes you hate Microsoft that much but with all you say what it makes me think is that the problem is you.

    I mean. I could understand there is glitches on your console as faulty consoles exists. But. Faulty consoles plus bad buttons plus TWO joysticks being drifted??

    What do you do with your furnitures? I have the first gen Xbox. 2 Xboxes 360

    Xbox one s

    Xbox series x

    Multiples gamepad on each consoles. And 0 problem. With any of them. Take care of your material before blaming the company making it
  3. Mike Sullivan4 Win User

    My refund was to a credit card that was closed a long time ago, and I never asked for a refund. Why was my preorder on active card and refund not?

    I'm ready to bring the series s in and cancel gamepass for good. This is unacceptable garbage. When it's a payment you get it right, when it's a refund, where does it go?
  4. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
Thema:

Xbox Series S is Garbage.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S is Garbage. - Similar Threads - Series Garbage

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?: Don't Microsoft & Xbox got quality controlls?? All the controllers seems to have issues, and waiting 2-3 weeks for a replacement ain't acceptable! We pay money for a controller that should just...
  10. Delist gta 5 xbox Series x Version as it’s garbage.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delist gta 5 xbox Series x Version as it’s garbage.: GTA 5 Xbox series x is garbage it’s a scam I’m requesting to remove it off the store. 65149557-7bcf-4271-a229-7062402b528b