Xbox Series S Internal Power Supply Replacement

Discus and support Xbox Series S Internal Power Supply Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Series S console's power supply got fried after a direct lightning strike on our house a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, Microsoft does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhaziTiwana, Nov 11, 2021.

1. GhaziTiwana
    GhaziTiwana Guest

So my Series S console's power supply got fried after a direct lightning strike on our house a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, Microsoft does not have any official vendors in Pakistan where I live and spare parts are still scarce for the newer consoles. After inquiring about and finding nothing so far, I've come to the conclusion that I'll have to order one from Dubai or China. The problem is a couple of shop technicians have told me that the serial number of the console has to match with that of the power supply in order for it to work but I can't find any information about it online. Can anyone please confirm whether this is true or any power supply compatible with the Series S should work with my console as well?

Thanks!

:)

GhaziTiwana, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

More than likely you would be wasting your time as the circuit boards in the console would be fried as well as the power supply.

Take it back to the retailer you bought it from to see if they will replace it.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, this type of subject is not allowed here as we cannot suggest that you repair the console yourself. Sorry.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Because you dont

Self repair isnt allowed

No-one but xbox repair centers can repair a console

You would have to ship It to someone in the region you bought it in preferably a relative and we'll out of warranty it since acts of God's aren't covered
  5. IRB Win User

US Xbox One in Australia

Hi. What model do you have?

The original Xbox One with external power supply will need a replacement power brick.

The Xbox One S and X models with internal power supplies are universal and will work anywhere,you just need a cable that fits the correct plug.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

xBox One power supply - Is the xBox One Day One Edition compatible to any other power brick?

All Xbox one are compatible (power supply wise) the Xbox one S and X both have internal power supplies so unfortunately no they aren't compatible. The best bet would be to go through one of our

authorized retailers
    for a replacement to the power supply
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Internal Power Supply Replacement - Similar Threads - Series Internal Power

2. Missing Series X internal SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a
  3. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  4. If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?: I was think of cloning the internal ssd to a ssd with more storage and just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything preventing that. 072ac913-c1c7-4a5c-8c80-1bb42db108c9
  5. Damaged internal hard drive nvme of my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged internal hard drive nvme of my xbox series s: The internal hard drive of my xbox series s definitely got damaged, my question is the following: I just have to buy another drive with the same characteristics as the damaged drive: nvme 512gb...
  6. Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?: Hello Microsoft technicians ! This is my first question at Microsoft forums and to begin, I recently purchased Xbox Series X and I love spending my time playing on it to be frank ! that's why I...
  7. My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...: I'm using xbox series s it's warranty out console and the internal ssd got damaged and now my console is not working What to do any suggestions or solution to repair it...
  8. Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage: Instale un disco duro externo en mi Xbox series S para almacenar juegos de que algunos juegos optimizados para la nueva generación no pueden ser reproducidos directamente del disco duro y tienen...
  9. Xbox series s internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s internal storage: So I’ve been monitoring my Xbox series s internal storage for the past two weeks now and I’ve noticed it’s gone from 13.3gb,14.1gb,16.4gb,12.7gb etc. And it keeps bouncing back and fourth between...
  10. Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s: Why Microsoft has the right to delete my own files on my personal device. I recently discovered that my screenshots disappeared on their own, despite the fact that I did not upload them to the...