Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound

Discus and support Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I just bought my console a few days ago so im relative new to this one but i have some technical experience in general.. So i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackSoherty, Nov 27, 2023.

  1. JackSoherty
    JackSoherty Guest

    Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound


    Hello everyone,

    I just bought my console a few days ago so im relative new to this one but i have some technical experience in general..

    So i was playing for example the game Path of Titans on it, it runs pretty good so far but when im ingame and want to type something in chat the ingame sound stops, thats annoying because in a game like this u gotta hear and watch your surroundings all the time, after sending my message the sound is back again (there is no problem in generell). I didnt have this problem with a playstation that i had before.

    So my question is if there is an option to activate the ingame sound while chatting or is it not changeable?

    I hope i explained my "problem" good enough, im not good in english sorry for that.

    Thanks so far.

    :)
     
    JackSoherty, Nov 27, 2023
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound

    Hi JackSoherty. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    This would be an issue with the game specifically so I recommend getting in touch with Path of Titan's developer: https://support.alderongames.com/hc/requests/new

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. WPAK Win User

    No ingame sound

    Hi there,

    please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console


    if that doesn't fix the issue then please double check the audio settings on the console, the output may be set to a different type that you are using. Please see this link for some steps to try to solve the issue:

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/troubleshoot-sound


    Let us know the results
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

    recording in party

    Currently the Xbox Game DVR app does not support recording party chat.

    You will have to use external hardware and software to capture party chat and ingame sound/video, like an ElGato.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

    2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

    Edit on item #2

    It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  6. stonemason8211 Win User

    Can't hear people

    yea the ingame chat is not working
Thema:

Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound - Similar Threads - series ingame chat

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...