Xbox Series S in game graphics problem

Discus and support Xbox Series S in game graphics problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a graphics problem on Series S. [img] As you can see, some squares on lights. And moving black squares (screenshot from guardians of galaxy)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cagdasinci, Mar 21, 2022.

  1. cagdasinci
    cagdasinci Guest

    Xbox Series S in game graphics problem


    I have a graphics problem on Series S.
    Xbox Series S in game graphics problem [​IMG]


    As you can see, some squares on lights. And moving black squares (screenshot from guardians of galaxy)

    This problem occurs only in games. I tried the couple of games. Issue is continuing.

    By the way, on Xbox main menu and YouTube etc. everything is normal.

    I tried different HDMI slots, HDMI cables and different TV's. Nothing change.

    :)
     
    cagdasinci, Mar 21, 2022
    #1
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

    Lag and stutter issues

    I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and frame rate issues on your Xbox Series S. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

    Switch to a different graphics mode: Next-generation games typically offer two graphics modes: one for a higher resolution and one for a higher frame rate. Try switching to another graphics mode and see if that helps.

    Restart the Xbox Series S: As with most electronic devices, a simple restart may be the easiest solution; restart the console to see if that helps.

    Make sure the Xbox Series S is adequately cooled: Both Xbox Series X and Series S consoles use fans to keep the consoles cool. A hot console may underperform, so you need to make sure there are no heat issues.

    Free up space on the Xbox Series S SSD: SSDs perform best when there is 10-20% free space as a general rule. If the Xbox Series S SSD is too full, it might be a good idea to uninstall some games.

    Check your monitor or TV: A possible FPS drop and lag issue on the Xbox Series X|S might not involve the console at all. If you see low FPS with all games, the problem could be with your TV; Connect the console to another TV or monitor and see if the problem persists.

    Check if the FPS loss and lag on the Xbox Series X|S occurs with other games: Not all games are programmed the same. If the problem occurs with only one game, it could be due to one or more problems with that game.
  3. Olcay95 Win User

    FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

    Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

    But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

    We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

    Many thanks
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    AC Valhalla graphics

    Hi,

    A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

    Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
  5. Al_z99 Win User

    Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

    well if its not a series s problem can someone explain to me why my xbox one x can run the same game on same tv fine without any of these graphical issues
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S in game graphics problem

    You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
Thema:

Xbox Series S in game graphics problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S in game graphics problem - Similar Threads - Series game graphics

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  8. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  9. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  10. Game graphics look terrible on Series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game graphics look terrible on Series S: I got MGSV and GTA 5 on my computer, and I realized it looks 10x better than on my Xbox Series S, I compared the two and MGSV has motion blur and depth of field on my computer, but has none of...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Xbox series s jaggies