Xbox Series-S I have repurchase a game I already own?

Discus and support Xbox Series-S I have repurchase a game I already own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just writing in here because I just finished setting up my Xbox Series-S and just finished transferring a game I already own and it looks like I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ajnavarro1, Nov 11, 2020.

1. ajnavarro1
    ajnavarro1 Guest

Just writing in here because I just finished setting up my Xbox Series-S and just finished transferring a game I already own and it looks like I have to repurchase a game I already own? Is this correct?

I have the receipt of the game and disc in hand.

I hope there is a right resolution to this.

:)

ajnavarro1, Nov 11, 2020
  2. hazedesunna Win User

Just writing in here because I just finished setting up my Xbox Series-S and just finished transferring a game I already own and it looks like I have to repurchase a game I already own? Is this correct?

I have the receipt of the game and disc in hand.

I hope there is a right resolution to this.
    Unfortunately the Xbox Series S is unable to read disks so you are not able to use your physical copies of games on this console
  3. [Farscape] Win User

if you have disc games then you either need the series x or you will need to purchase the digital licence for the games.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Which game is it that you are having the issue with?
  5. ajnavarro1 Win User

Which game is it that you are having the issue with?
    Division 2
  6. Itsmesuspool Win User

Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it again and redo everything?

I had it on disk for my old xbox but when I upgraded to the xbox series S it says the game is a trial and that i dont own any of the dlcs or even the game and that i gotta repurchase everything. Even tho i already bought it on this account and had owned the game
Thema:

1. Xbox Series-S I have repurchase a game I already own? - Similar Threads - Series repurchase game

2. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  3. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  6. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  7. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  8. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  9. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  10. Do you have to repurchase games for Xbox series X that you purchased for Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to repurchase games for Xbox series X that you purchased for Xbox series S?: I have had an Xbox Series S for a while, and have bought a lot of physical copies of games for it. I recently got an Xbox Series X, and I want to know if I need to repurchase these games or can I...