XBOX SERIES S - I HAVE PAID BUT THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED

Discus and support XBOX SERIES S - I HAVE PAID BUT THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered and paid for an XBOX SERIES S through Microsoft however the item has not yet arrived. I have tracked the item and it says 'scheduled delivery... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BBW_098, Feb 2, 2021.

  1. BBW_098
    BBW_098 Guest

    XBOX SERIES S - I HAVE PAID BUT THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED


    I ordered and paid for an XBOX SERIES S through Microsoft however the item has not yet arrived. I have tracked the item and it says 'scheduled delivery 28/01/2021' although this date has now passed and I have no idea where the XBOX is. I have tried to contact Microsoft but the support telephone lines are closed and there is no contact email. Does anyone know how I can get through to Microsoft?

    :)
     
    BBW_098, Feb 2, 2021
    #1
  2. JeffAndrzejewski Win User

    Next Gen game

    My series s actually does have a disk drive my mom paid almost 500 for it and it has the disk drive
  3. NightShift56 Win User

    What version of XBOX 360 is the best...safest?

    There is one other item to consider. The S series 360's have a digital optical audio port but the new E series does not.
  4. Chirag_P Win User

    Download blocked with double NAT on Series S

    Hi, thanks for the info. I have tried those steps multiple times and is a frequently suggested steps to perform. But this has not solved the issue.

    What's next? I am unable download games on my new series s even though I have paid for Xbox ultimate pass...
  5. Eduarddan1 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

    Hello. I have a problem with Xbox Game Pass... I buy a New xbox one series S and i have game pass ultimate paid.... And don't show no game în game pass!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

    If you are able to put a disc in, you have an Xbox One S, not a series S. A Series S has no disc drive. The game is not compatible.
Thema:

XBOX SERIES S - I HAVE PAID BUT THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED

Loading...
  1. XBOX SERIES S - I HAVE PAID BUT THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED - Similar Threads - SERIES PAID ITEM

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Paid 800 dollars for xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Paid 800 dollars for xbox series x: I should have never bought this console, I should have gone with a ps5. I'm on my xbox rn and I was looking for forza horizon 5 a game that was included with my xbox when I bought the game, and...
  10. Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button: I turned the controller on, connected it to my PC and went to do a button check, the A button came jammed. The press is noticeably shorter, and the A button stays stuff sometimes. I didn't pay 80$...