Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

Discus and support Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft community, so I have had my Xbox for about 6 months now, and for the first and second months when I got my Xbox, everything felt great,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SW1F7, Feb 23, 2022.

  1. SW1F7
    SW1F7 Guest

    Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022


    Hi Microsoft community, so I have had my Xbox for about 6 months now, and for the first and second months when I got my Xbox, everything felt great, but recently on my Xbox specifically when playing Fortnite I have been feeling a lot of delay on my Xbox series s, even though my ping and everything, internet is good, my nat type is also open but my game feels delayed still. And my aim feels slow and heavy, like my sensitivity is too slow, but when I higher it is is either too fast or just too slow still, no sensitivity works. I think this is because of the really bad input delay on series s so can you please tell me a full way to get rid of all the input delay? I have tried all methods of troubleshooting so what is my next step? These methods include using game mode, hard reset tv, hard reset Xbox, soft reset Xbox, using a cable to connect my controller, etc. And I have tried tinkering with my tv and Xbox settings to reduce delay, and make my game feel as good as it used to, but no luck. I have also tried to play on a different Fortnite account, it feels better but still not as good as I felt when I first got my Xbox. Hopefully, one of you people can help me resolve this issue once and for all

    Much regards and thanks,

    :)
     
    SW1F7, Feb 23, 2022
    #1
  2. SW1F7 Win User

    Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

    Where will i get a new power cable? I guess i could buy one on Amazon.
  3. Simon Ralph Win User

    Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

    I’d try a new power cable
  4. SW1F7 Win User

    Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

    It might be an update issue because the delayonly started few months after i got my Xbox. And we have had numerous updates since then but none fixed it
  5. SW1F7 Win User

    Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

    Not yet, hope someone has a way to resolve this SO ANNOYING issue.
  6. Simon Ralph Win User

    Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

    Yeh that was the same for me but not everyone has it so has some updates gone wrong then. That’s my guess
Thema:

Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022 - Similar Threads - series huge input

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...