Xbox Series S How Can I give my kids access to a game I bought?
Discus and support Xbox Series S How Can I give my kids access to a game I bought? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We all have profiles on the Xbox. I'm buying the games under my profile. Right now, we're trying to launch a game. It pops up and says you need to have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Orlow, Feb 27, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Series S How Can I give my kids access to a game I bought?
Loading...
-
Xbox Series S How Can I give my kids access to a game I bought? - Similar Threads - Series kids access
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
i have a kid thats 13 years old and he wants to try and win the XBox series X is there in...
in XBoX Games and Appsi have a kid thats 13 years old and he wants to try and win the XBox series X is there in...: i have a kid thats 13 years old and he wants to try and win the XBox series X is there in age limit? 6ea5b64d-21a3-4e85-b8ad-673b9c28b343 -
I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox.... -
2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??
in XBoX Rewards & Social2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??: Hi all. Hoping some one can help! Youngest son L has bought an Xbox s. Older son A has already an Xbox s with ultimate game pass. We set up Ls Xbox with A details and added L as a family... -
I have a series x, and I'm about to purchase a series s 1tb for my kid. If I set the series...
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a series x, and I'm about to purchase a series s 1tb for my kid. If I set the series...: I have a series x, and I'm about to purchase a series s 1tb for my kid. If I set the series x as home, (read about that somewhere)I can share my ultimate game pass and library with my kid? Is... -
Why does my xbox series s controller disconnect every 5 seconds (not even kidding) and why...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my xbox series s controller disconnect every 5 seconds (not even kidding) and why...: i tried the whole "turn off console, unplug console, plus back in then test" thing "several times and it did absolutely nothing, it is so annoying and its making me think of switching back to...