Xbox series S hot?

Discus and support Xbox series S hot? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question i have a well ventilated room but when i download games the top of the xbox feels warm to the touch is that possible that the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Playstation3Move, Jun 3, 2021.

  1. Xbox series S hot?


    I have a question i have a well ventilated room but when i download games the top of the xbox feels warm to the touch is that possible that the xbox gets warm while downloading a game ?

    :)
     
    Playstation3Move, Jun 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Ewoody147 Win User

    I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

    I have hot down an xbox one and loaded into roblox and it records perfectly fine so its an issue with the series x. i dont know about series s or other variants of the xbox one but there is still no fix so far
  3. nick walt Win User

    Xbox series s hot

    As long as it as it players good and lasts me a year or 2 idm paying the repair but seems to work fine and it only under and the black vent that get hot and the front panel near the black vent and I figured out it only the the bottem part under the black vent.

    Prob fine and the weather causes it get hotter and the series s run hot anyway.

    It prob ok and as long it last me a year or more idm paying for repair
  4. nick walt Win User

    Xbox series s hot

    Also btw why does it get hot at the bottem of the console
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox series s hot

    The black spot is directly over the APU heat sink, it’s where all the heat comes out

    It’s fine.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

    Xbox series S hot?

    Its a small box so will generate more heat, it is normal to feel warm or even hot on the vent, especially if the weather is warmer too.
Thema:

Xbox series S hot?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S hot? - Similar Threads - series hot

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series x middle right side pretty hot

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x middle right side pretty hot: I was wondering why is the middle of the right side which is the side you can lay the Xbox series x down so hot on demanding games. It is hotter than the top sides of the console and is...
  7. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  8. Is 95 degreees F (35c) to hot for a series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is 95 degreees F (35c) to hot for a series S: Hello. I recently bought a cooling for for my xbox series s to help it keep cool during the summer time cuase were i live it can get hot. Is 95f (35c) to hot for the xbox? should i be concered?...
  9. Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming: Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming not running as hot during app usage or streaming so no hot Temps being pushed out and no change in connection. I have...
  10. My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...: Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset? b4c2f001-e52c-4c3a-a2a9-18b5830f4ae3