Xbox series s hot not turned on
Discus and support Xbox series s hot not turned on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox series s i had my 5 year old put the control for the tv up so my 2 year old couldnt get it he set it on top of the xbox about an hour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ianwaugh, Nov 17, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox series s hot not turned on
Loading...
-
Xbox series s hot not turned on - Similar Threads - series hot turned
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Xbox series x middle right side pretty hot
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x middle right side pretty hot: I was wondering why is the middle of the right side which is the side you can lay the Xbox series x down so hot on demanding games. It is hotter than the top sides of the console and is... -
Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the... -
Is 95 degreees F (35c) to hot for a series S
in XBoX Games and AppsIs 95 degreees F (35c) to hot for a series S: Hello. I recently bought a cooling for for my xbox series s to help it keep cool during the summer time cuase were i live it can get hot. Is 95f (35c) to hot for the xbox? should i be concered?... -
Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming: Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming not running as hot during app usage or streaming so no hot Temps being pushed out and no change in connection. I have... -
My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...: Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset? b4c2f001-e52c-4c3a-a2a9-18b5830f4ae3