Xbox series s heat question

Discus and support Xbox series s heat question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes i have a series s and i also have a G-Story big fan on top of it pulling the heat out of it and it has a temp of between 70 and 80F when i have an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NicholasGruepala, Jan 6, 2023.

  1. Xbox series s heat question


    Yes i have a series s and i also have a G-Story big fan on top of it pulling the heat out of it and it has a temp of between 70 and 80F when i have an app called discovery plus playing videos. I am wondering if that is too hot for the system

    :)
     
    NicholasGruepala, Jan 6, 2023
    #1
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Xbox Series S Heat Question

  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    Xbox series s heat question

    no vents at the back so its fine, stop worrying about it and enjoy it, you will be fine, just remove the extra un needed fans and run the system normally.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox series s heat question

    Unless you live on Venus your console will be nowhere near overheating if you just use it for apps,even if you have it running whilst you've fallen asleep.

    As the others have said,using another fan on the console will most likely do more harm than good.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    Xbox series s heat question

    if the console is in a well ventilated area, basically all the vents are not blocked then you theoretically can leave that console on 24 hours a day 7 days a week,.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox series s heat question

    Correct. That's actually really cool for something like a console which would bormally get over 100.
Thema:

Xbox series s heat question

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s heat question - Similar Threads - series heat question

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Why is Fortnite over heating both my brand new Xbox series X consoles ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite over heating both my brand new Xbox series X consoles ?: I want to know what Microsoft plan to do about this issue. I have seen posts and threads of the community recommending customers send their consoles to repair. That’s madness and criminal. Both my...
  8. Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...: Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s...
  9. Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode: Hi all! I’m sorry in advance for any dumb questions I’ve been posting - I’m new to this generation of Xbox as my last console was the 360. Sometimes, when I am not using my console for a while,...
  10. Xbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?: Hi. Xbox S seems to be over hearing within minutes of playing the new Harry Potter game. The console is on a flat wood shelf with plenty of air around it. We noticed this problem when we...