Xbox Series S Heat Question
Discus and support Xbox Series S Heat Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi peeps. Very curious to know if my Xbox series S is running normal temperature wise. I usually play games for an hour then have a break for 2/3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fifilafanni, May 8, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series S Heat Question
Loading...
-
Xbox Series S Heat Question - Similar Threads - Series Heat Question
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Why is Fortnite over heating both my brand new Xbox series X consoles ?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is Fortnite over heating both my brand new Xbox series X consoles ?: I want to know what Microsoft plan to do about this issue. I have seen posts and threads of the community recommending customers send their consoles to repair. That’s madness and criminal. Both my... -
Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...
in XBoX Games and AppsHello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...: Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s... -
Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode: Hi all! I’m sorry in advance for any dumb questions I’ve been posting - I’m new to this generation of Xbox as my last console was the 360. Sometimes, when I am not using my console for a while,... -
Xbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?: Hi. Xbox S seems to be over hearing within minutes of playing the new Harry Potter game. The console is on a flat wood shelf with plenty of air around it. We noticed this problem when we...