Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

Discus and support Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeAllen3, Apr 24, 2023.

1. JakeAllen3
    JakeAllen3 Guest

Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS Settings. The problem is mostly with installing games and sometimes loading games in general. First the games would install as usual then when it gets to a certain point it stops the installation and when it does that my xbox seems to freeze and stutter. Is anyone else having a similar problem? If anyone knows a possible fix please let me know.

:)

JakeAllen3, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox problem.

Actually, we have not heard a lot about having issues after the system update and most of the time this issue can be resolved through reset.

Were you able to do a reset and remove everything on the console to see if that will help?

If this is a problem that still persist after doing all the steps, I would already suggest sending the console in for service most especially if it is still in warranty.
  3. MichaeLionheart Win User

Xbox Live update

Since the update.. has anyone elses xbox been acting kind of.. slow-ish?
  4. Frazer Harford Win User

Movement in Overwatch feeling stuck or stiff

Well I have a series s, and the movement issue that was specific to overwatch. That being a stiff, slow movement isn’t there.

My console has been off and unplugged since 10pm last night so it’s a matter of checking how it is
  5. RyanTurnwall Win User

Party chat still not working for some?

I am on an Xbox series S. Ever since the outage I have not been able to use party chat, I always get the [0x81900CC] error along with being able to even start my own party or join anyone else's.
  6. SatNiteEduardo Win User

xbox won't load the dashboard

Mine has been running very slow recently. I just wait a little longer than usual and it comes up eventually.

It's been since the last update.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this... - Similar Threads - series has been

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  4. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  5. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  6. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  7. My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update: My Xbox recently was deep cleaned and new thermal paste was added yet the fan still runs audibly loud only on games like the crew motorfest,Madden 23,and call of duty mw2 2022 submitted by...
  8. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  9. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  10. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...