Xbox series s games

Discus and support Xbox series s games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im in the markt for. A new game i have a big taste but it also depends on if the storys grab me anyone has a suggest a nice game i could buy?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Playstation3Move, Jun 3, 2021.

  1. Xbox series s games


    Im in the markt for. A new game i have a big taste but it also depends on if the storys grab me anyone has a suggest a nice game i could buy?

    :)
     
    Playstation3Move, Jun 3, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Why Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has destroyed two of my hard drives with its updates

    You mean xbox one s

    Not series ?

    Xbox series s isn't the same as xbox one s

    Xbox one games are just xbox one games .

    Series consoles have s or x requirements physical or digital plus the power difference
  5. Smwutches Win User

    ..

    An Xbox One S is not the same as a Series S. You would not be able to play Series S/X games on that console.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S for just playing FIFA

    I haven't played the game yet on an Xbox Series S but I have an Xbox One S, it's worth it using an Xbox One S, it will be more worth it using an Xbox Series S.
Thema:

Xbox series s games

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s games - Similar Threads - series games

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  9. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  10. Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments]