Xbox series s gamechat not working through speakers only headsets

Discus and support Xbox series s gamechat not working through speakers only headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my headset does not work in gamechat speakers mode just headset on Xbox series s and when I record to send a message I can only hear message with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Constantine 317, Jan 18, 2024.

  1. Xbox series s gamechat not working through speakers only headsets


    Hi my headset does not work in gamechat speakers mode just headset on Xbox series s and when I record to send a message I can only hear message with headset not plugged in

    :)
     
    Constantine 317, Jan 18, 2024
    #1
  2. Ryan_463 Win User

    HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.]

    This cannot be correct? how can it be a bug to only want to play audio through a headset and not through both headset and soundbar/speakers? you have always been able to choose the option to only play through a headset and turn off the output via speaker, since the September update you no longer can.

    what possible use case would there be to play audio through both speaker and headset?
  3. novasheep Win User

    voice chat not comming through my headset

    I also run into the issue when I use my tv speakers I only hear the voice chat in the xbox headset even though I tell xbox to have the voice go through my headset and speakers.
  4. Mr Clowns Win User

    Headset Issues

    I'm having a similar issue but no static, the headset speaker works but I can not hear my friends talking through it and they can only hear me through Kinect
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Party voice chat only works via headset

    This option normally only enables the game group, not the xbox group.

    And it makes the sound split through the headset, and game sound through the speaker, when available.
  6. novasheep Win User

    voice chat not comming through my headset

    Ok so i ordered a microsoft xbox one chat headset to realy make sure this is an issue with the xbox and it is the voice chat will only come out of the headset and not the speakers even when I tell it to onlly come through speakers.... sooo how do i fix this
    issue?
Thema:

Xbox series s gamechat not working through speakers only headsets

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s gamechat not working through speakers only headsets - Similar Threads - series gamechat working

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...