xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements.

Discus and support xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my yakuza 4 has not updated achievements for 4 days, during which I have completed all the side missions and have cleared them, as well as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 德琪王, Jan 6, 2022.

  1. 德琪王
    德琪王 Guest

    xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements.


    Hello, my yakuza 4 has not updated achievements for 4 days, during which I have completed all the side missions and have cleared them, as well as completed some of the collection missions, but none of them have been updated.

    It is confirmed that it is not a network problem. Because the achievements are updated normally when playing yakuza 5. Please help me investigate, thank you!

    :)
     
    德琪王, Jan 6, 2022
    #1
  2. 德琪王 Win User

    xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements.

    I have been from trueachievements to confirm the conditions required for achievement, the full branch, pass achievement is certainly reached, the other collection tasks are too many, not listed here, please help me investigate, thank you!
  3. 德琪王 Win User

    xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements.


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    This picture shows that I have passed into the roaming world mode, but the achievement update is still stuck in completing Chapter 4. Then start playing yakuza 5
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements.

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    When it comes to achievements, sometimes they can be delayed for upto a week or more but they do come through eventually. I'll suggest you just hold on a while longer, if you've earned them, you'll get them for sure.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    LG Oled and Series S

    Well no the xbox series s isn't capable of 4k 120hz video games it's not even capable of 4k 60hz

    That's the series x

    The best the series s can do is 1440p

    The reason why you aren't getting any signal is because the series s isn't capable of it

    Only in streaming not gaming

    This is the offical.ms.papers on series s

    https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/xbox-series-s

    As noted it's only capable of 120hz on 1440p in games and 4,k 120hz on streaming

    Not a lot of games support 4k 120hz even on xbox series x

    Even on backwards compatibility games it's a max of 60fps with yakuza running at 900 frames

    You gotta remember it's upscaled not native

    Hence the lesser space requirements for series s
  6. DI3Beezy Win User

    Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

    New games, I dunno'. If we're talking confirmed, then Streets of Rage 4 and the Yakuza series on Game Pass.
Thema:

xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements.

Loading...
  1. xbox series s game yakuza 4 does not update achievements. - Similar Threads - series game yakuza

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  8. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  9. Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments]
  10. Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive....