Xbox series s game will not upload to cloud

Discus and support Xbox series s game will not upload to cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I didn't fully quit the game and I shut the console down. I was wondering whether I could soon play on my phone. It's staying it's not uploaded yet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Walters2, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Xbox series s game will not upload to cloud

So I didn't fully quit the game and I shut the console down. I was wondering whether I could soon play on my phone. It's staying it's not uploaded yet. I also won't be home to quit my game as I won't be home for a few weeks. Will the it ever upload anytime soon

:)

Tyler Walters2, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?

It's not possible to upload game data from a 360 disc to the cloud. The cloud on the 360 is for storing game saves, not the game itself. To play the game on the Series S, you would need to own the game digitally.
  3. Tyler Walters2 Win User

The issue is I turned the console off, but I never quit the game. Will that effect it. I'm wondering if I'll be up in the morning. Since I won't be home I can't turn the console on quit the game then turn it back off. Is that a must if so it'll be a couple weeks before I can reach my save
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Tyler! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

That synchronization of your game progress to the cloud may take some time depending on your game or network. You must turn on your console and connect to the internet so it will begin uploading your progress online.
  5. Rostom L Win User

That's correct, Tyler. Since you just turned it off and the game was still open that time, it would mean that the game's new progress has not been uploaded yet. It will only be available once it's turned on and gets connected to the internet.

You can learn more about cloud saves here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

Nov. 1

• The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

• Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

• Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
Thema:

1. Xbox series s game will not upload to cloud - Similar Threads - series game upload

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  7. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  8. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  9. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  10. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...