Xbox Series S from Germany to the UK

Discus and support Xbox Series S from Germany to the UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have ordered a Xbox Series S from Germany and I live in the UK. I have bought a travel adapter for the plug that is 100v-250v and 13A to 3250w max.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by diamondragonx, Dec 16, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series S from Germany to the UK


    I have ordered a Xbox Series S from Germany and I live in the UK. I have bought a travel adapter for the plug that is 100v-250v and 13A to 3250w max. Will this be safe for the Xbox and good to use? This will be my permanent solution for the console to
    able to connect. Thank you.

    :)
     
    diamondragonx, Dec 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Xbox Series S from Germany to the UK

    No need for a travel adapter as Germany use exactly the same voltage as we do here in the UK. All you need to do is to buy a new mains cable with a UK plug or to change the plug on the mains cable that comes with the console.
  3. [EX] Win User

    Xbox store gtav bundle

    Hi,

    I'm from Germany and changed to the UK store for a moment. Strange thing is it still showed me the prices in €uro 😂

    But I saw the bundle and there it's written that it includes both.

    You only have to make sure that you choose the right version ! The Xbox one version can be played only with other XBOne players while the Series X/S version can only be played with Series X/S players and only on Series X/S consoles.

    EDIT: OK Francia was faster 😉👍
  4. CumaDekis Win User

    Want to buy DLC from market place, only '' real money '' is accepted --> can not buy with Microsoft points.

    Hey,

    thanks for the E-mail. I really appreciate it but I think you understand it wrong. I am living in Germany, My Xbox is registrated in the UK. I want to buy MSP from a Gamestop from Germany and redeem it into the account which is also registrated in UK, wouldn't
    that work? So MSP is bought in Germany and I am going to redeem it in the UK account. So any problems, you would say?

    Thanks!
  5. A Virtual Duck Win User

    Where are the Arcade that I bought on 360?

    Because I come from the UK, live in Switzerland and purchase many things (Inc. Xbox One) from Germany?
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Want to buy DLC from market place, only '' real money '' is accepted --> can not buy with Microsoft points.

    Points cards are region locked. So you would have to have a points card from the UK in order to redeem it on a UK account. A card from Germany will not work on a UK acccount.
Thema:

Xbox Series S from Germany to the UK

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S from Germany to the UK - Similar Threads - Series Germany

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...