Xbox Series S For Honor error

Discus and support Xbox Series S For Honor error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have downloaded the For Honor Game from game pass. It is throwing me error code 3--2147221502. I checked the official page to check if server are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by udit12, Sep 23, 2022.

1. udit12
    udit12 Guest

Hi I have downloaded the For Honor Game from game pass. It is throwing me error code 3--2147221502. I checked the official page to check if server are under maintainance but they are not.

i tried restarting, unplugging the internet reinstalling the game but it didn't solved the error. can anyone help me.

I have a Xbx series s console and ultimate game pass......Please Help me i really wanna play this game

:)

udit12, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I was able to locate the error code and as per Ubisoft, it is indeed due to server maintenance. Here you go: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/for-honor/co...

However, as I have checked as well there is no maintenance both on their end as well as on Xbox's end.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. AllanMacK Win User

Error while loading into every game

i have same error on s series but its works fine on xbox one
  4. Yousef Islam Win User

quick scoping

Medal of Honor is a good series, though. :(
  5. SammyVS Win User

NBA2k22 Xbox x

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

You will only be able to download the Xbox Series S/X version on an Xbox Series S/X. Do you get an error message when trying to launch the Xbox One version?
  6. GrantH2 Win User

Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?

I have always like the medal of Honor series I wished they would remastered it for Xbox one.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S For Honor error - Similar Threads - Series Honor error

2. Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X: Hello. I've reached out to Square Enix for this problem (But they politely told me to talk to Xbox support because it's an "Xbox Live issue") - On Xbox Series S console, Rise of the Tomb Raider...
  3. Dolby Atmos on Xbox Series X cutting out through Denon soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos on Xbox Series X cutting out through Denon soundbar: I have Dolby Atmos for home theatre set up on my xbox series x, and when I play a blu-ray audio disc in Dolby Atmos, the sound is cutting out or skipping. I have noticed people as far back as...
  4. Verifying update stuck at 7% on brand new Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Verifying update stuck at 7% on brand new Series S: I just got my series S today and during the boot up there was an update but it now refuses to go past 7% at step 2 of 3 (verifying). Its been about 3 hours and I have tried doing a full shutdown &...
  5. Xbox Series X Game Download Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Game Download Speeds: Hi everyone I recently bought an Xbox Series X the games and everything is good but the games takes forever to download. It took 6 hours for me to download Forza Horizon 5. I have a Wired...
  6. No Audio When LS35X Is Connected | Series X

in XboX Insiders
    No Audio When LS35X Is Connected | Series X: Noticed this problem pop up soon after the Alpha update earlier this week (10/3-10/4 timeframe). Headset (LS35X) connects OK (receive visual prompt that headset is connected) but there's no...
  7. Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001: There was a hacker in my game and anytime I tried to record it or take a screenshot I kept getting "Screenshot failed [0x82323001]. What does this mean and how do I fix it?...
  8. Xbox Series 2 controller left stick sounds clunky and has an unresponsive click.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 controller left stick sounds clunky and has an unresponsive click.: Hi, I just bought a new Xbox Series 2 controller via Amazon. The first controller had a broken left stick out of box. It was clunky and i could not make a smooth round movement with the stick....
  9. XBOX SERIES X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X: I bought Madden 23 for my XBOX series X and it doesn't work. i tried resetting the console and bought a new memory card a cooling fan and it still doesn't work. this same thing happened last year...
  10. Xbox series x crashing, nothing helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x crashing, nothing helping: I got my xbox series x on Christmas as a gift for myself. Sadly when u play games such as fortnite, rainbow six siege or dead by daylight, it crashes, sometimes after minutes,or after hours. It is...