Xbox Series S For Honor error

Discus and support Xbox Series S For Honor error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have downloaded the For Honor Game from game pass. It is throwing me error code 3--2147221502. I checked the official page to check if server are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by udit12, Sep 23, 2022.

1. udit12
    udit12 Guest

Hi I have downloaded the For Honor Game from game pass. It is throwing me error code 3--2147221502. I checked the official page to check if server are under maintainance but they are not.

i tried restarting, unplugging the internet reinstalling the game but it didn't solved the error. can anyone help me.

I have a Xbx series s console and ultimate game pass......Please Help me i really wanna play this game

:)

udit12, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for clarifying, reaching out to them will be the best option.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I was able to locate the error code and as per Ubisoft, it is indeed due to server maintenance. Here you go: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/for-honor/co...

However, as I have checked as well there is no maintenance both on their end as well as on Xbox's end.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that, if this is the only game that you're having an issue with, you may need to reach out to Ubisoft in that way they can check what is causing the issue.
  5. udit12 Win User

Thanks for the solution, but it didn't worked.

Here's what happened -

After doing everything you asked me to, a download screen appeared which said that wait the game will start after downloading updates. After if is complteed the game restarted but again the same problem with the same error came....
  6. udit12 Win User

Yes this is the only game i am having issues with...
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S For Honor error - Similar Threads - Series Honor error

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  8. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  9. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  10. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da