xbox series s flashing white screen problem

Discus and support xbox series s flashing white screen problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just bought an xbox series s 2 days ago and the screen flashes white for a moment when i open far cry 5 at the exact same time everytime i open it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oğuzhan varrr, Feb 5, 2023.

1. xbox series s flashing white screen problem

i just bought an xbox series s 2 days ago and the screen flashes white for a moment when i open far cry 5 at the exact same time everytime i open it. This also happens every 4-5 minutes when i play videos on microsoft edge browser.

My tv is 1080P and doesn't have hdr, and its closed in the settings. I tried setting my tv to cinema settings but this still happens. I also tried it on another monitor and the issue is still there.

Video example: https://youtu.be/sYGUhp5qNHQ

:)

oğuzhan varrr, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Please check the setting below.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings.
    Under General, select TV & display options.
    Video fidelity and overscan > Overrides > Change it to HDMI.

If you have another HDMI cable, please try it with another cable to further isolate the issue.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Screen flashing white

Let's troubleshoot:

- Unplug your console and power supply from power, leave it for five minutes.

- Try different HDMI inputs on your TV.

- Try different HDMI cables between the Xbox and TV.

- Try a different TV.

If it still flashes white after trying all of the steps above, you may have an internal issue with the console which will likely require it to be repaired by Microsoft. If this is the case, you can schedule a repair online with the console's serial number,
    or contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) for more assistance.

Device Support: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. OliverBrown6 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

I have an Xbox series s I think ( it’s white )
  5. CarTzy Win User

White screen issue on Xbox serie s

Hello,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

White screen issue on Xbox serie s

Hello Fabio Milesi!

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a white screen issue on your Xbox Series S. This issue can be caused by a number of factors, including a corrupted system update or a hardware issue. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check for system updates: Make sure your Xbox Series S is up to date with the latest system updates. To do this, go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads > Console update available.

2. Clear the cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox Series S can help resolve issues with the system. To do this, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has turned off, unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Then, plug the power cord back in and turn on the console.

3. Try a different account: If the issue persists, try logging in with a different account to see if the issue is with your account or the console itself.

4. Contact Xbox Support: If none of the above steps work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with your console. In this case, I recommend contacting Xbox Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thema:

1. xbox series s flashing white screen problem - Similar Threads - series flashing white

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  4. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  5. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  6. Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months: Xbox series X used to crash alot when I first got it and then it stopped for a bit and now it's flashing at me 3 times and crashing my game sending me back to the home screen...
  7. When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....: When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time. Why isn't it powering on? e4e86edc-7e16-4b43-af9c-97263a202d13
  8. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  9. Xbox Series X Keeps flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps flashing: Iv recently been not able to play my Xbox Series X due to my controller not working.It keeps flashing and when I put mew batteries in it it still does it! I have tried to sync it but it isnt...
  10. Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.: I turned on my console today and the whole screen is flashing green. Tried physically resetting the console, changed the HDMI cord, and tried another port in the tv it self....