Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow
Discus and support Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had just bought this Series S like everybody else, and when i booted it up i noticed it sounded very off, as if the entire menus were lagging. so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FNT Mercy, Nov 11, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow
Loading...
-
Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow - Similar Threads - Series feels very
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games
in XBoX on ConsolesAny other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa -
My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my... -
Remnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated
in XBoX Games and AppsRemnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated: This game looks bad on series s , why only 30 frames when all other games I’ve played , more demanding games ( destiny 2 ) run at 60 , what the heck ? Can’t even play it... -
thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like...
in XboX Insidersthanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like...: the new dashboard is a disaster. less customization than before . although we've been giving feedback for months that we want to remove the stuff. submitted by /u/Lazy-Toe4110 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...: Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset? b4c2f001-e52c-4c3a-a2a9-18b5830f4ae3