: Xbox Series S error code Ethernet

Discus and support : Xbox Series S error code Ethernet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Series S error code Ethernet Hello, I have an internet connection problem on my Xbox Series S, I need help, The problem displayed on the screen... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IgnacioPalma1, Jan 1, 2021.

1. : Xbox Series S error code Ethernet

Hello, I have an internet connection problem on my Xbox Series S, I need help,

The problem displayed on the screen is: 0x0000000000000180.
    "The problem is not clear.
    To see if there is more information about this problem online, see xbox.com/xboxone/networkerror and search for 0x0000000000000180.

:)

IgnacioPalma1, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Is Tech Support there just to ruin consoles?

If you explain what the issue is maybe I or others here on this forum can help you get the console back to a working state.

Are you getting any error codes? What are they?

What version of console? Original, xbox one, S, X, Series S or X

WiFi or wired ethernet network connection?
  3. Matias Marquez1 Win User

Issue signing in

I installed the Xbox yesterday and I am new to the community.

To answer your questions:

Console

Xbox Series S

Cable Ethernet

No USB connected

No error, after some time it returns to the original page.
  4. NL Lucas 045 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate suddenly stopped working.

Xbox Series S, no error codes apart from it bringing up the "Buy GPU" screen.
  5. KyIronHorseman Win User

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
  6. Valerio99 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Fifa 22 Is horrible... €80 for a 720 p game? Optimized for Xbox 360 not for series S, **** EA and **** Microsoft, not the First problem on the series S ( like the ethernet cable ecc.)
Thema:

1. : Xbox Series S error code Ethernet - Similar Threads - Series error code

2. Xbox series x error code 0x80830003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code 0x80830003: Hey, So I've recently been getting this persistent and extremely frustrating error code 0x80830003 when trying to play skyrim I haven't played it for a little while but it worked fine just last...
  3. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  4. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  5. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  7. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570: I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps....
  8. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.: [img] This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before and that has worked for about two months, since...
  9. Xbox series x error code e100 00000703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code e100 00000703 80910002: I've done the offline update and replaced the optical drive and soldered on the board to the new drive, but i still have the error is there anyway i can fix it? 3347a0c0-b17b-4f5b-8949-cbab4af6818f
  10. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...