Xbox series s error code 0xc0350006.

Discus and support Xbox series s error code 0xc0350006. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever i launch a game on my Xbox series S it crashes right away or doesnt even start up. Does anybody know how to fix this because i really dont... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vukvs, Feb 17, 2023.

1. /u/vukvs
    /u/vukvs Guest

Whenever i launch a game on my Xbox series S it crashes right away or doesnt even start up. Does anybody know how to fix this because i really dont want to send it to get fixed. Thanks!

submitted by /u/vukvs
    [link] [comments]

/u/vukvs, Feb 17, 2023
  2. deiwM Win User

Games cant start

i can not find there this error 0xc0350006, which i get after starting games .. game kicking me out to HOME, or getting this error ..
  3. NL Lucas 045 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate suddenly stopped working.

Xbox Series S, no error codes apart from it bringing up the "Buy GPU" screen.
  4. Rostom L Win User

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

Hi Juan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Based on the error code, the reason why we're getting that issue because you need to play with your son on Xbox Series X/S console. Your game version may no longer be compatible with his version on Series X/S.

Error code info here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Something went wrong

My stepsons xbox one keeps giving error code 0xc0350006 and it wont let him play games. He has 6 month subscription to xbox live.
    [​IMG]
    Have you checked the internet
  6. Bobby9214 Win User

Getting error code 0x800705b4

Tried all that. If it’s installed on the expansion card or internal storage it gives the error code within 5 seconds of starting the game as long as the game is a Series X/S version. So games without the Series X/S will load up fine. As soon as I try to load a game bearing the X/S in the corner of its game card it gives the error code. Per example, PubG will launch without problem, games such as Destiny 2 and Rainbow Six Siege give error code. Only way to play Destiny 2 or Siege is by using my old Xbox One. Tried installing Fall Guys on a new account, gives same error code about 3 seconds after it’s launched
Thema:

1. Xbox series s error code 0xc0350006. - Similar Threads - series error code

2. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  3. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  4. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  5. Xbox series x error code 0x80830003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code 0x80830003: Hey, So I've recently been getting this persistent and extremely frustrating error code 0x80830003 when trying to play skyrim I haven't played it for a little while but it worked fine just last...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  8. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  9. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  10. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570: I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps....