Xbox Series S energy mode and fan

Discus and support Xbox Series S energy mode and fan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, and thanks for your detailed (preferred)answers beforehand! I have several questions. The first question is: when the fan isn't working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuradin Asadli, Nov 2, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series S energy mode and fan


    Hello there, and thanks for your detailed (preferred)answers beforehand! I have several questions.

    The first question is: when the fan isn't working on a series s, do you recommend putting something that will not pull dust on the console?

    The second question is: By now, it's been almost two months since I bought this beauty, and I set sleep mode (not power-efficient mode!). Did I even slightly damage my console?

    The third question is: When the console was in sleep mode, its fan was always working (quiet for the most part). Can it cause damage to the console?

    P.S Sorry for the silly questions,but where I live, this console is a bit expensive. Thanks again for your detailed answers!

    :)
     
    Nuradin Asadli, Nov 2, 2023
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox Series S energy mode and fan

    Hi, I'll answer for you.

    1. You shouldn't put anything on the console.

    2. No you did not damage the console.

    3. No, it cannot cause damage to the console.
  3. Giugio17 Win User

    Xbox series X sleep mode and startup

    But, anyway, why my Xbox series s using this energy saver sleep mode, startup even using my controller?
  4. Rene Eblinghaus Win User

    Xbox sounds like it's on when it's off??

    turn energy save mode on and no fan is running
  5. ExtremeBaton460 Win User

    Why won't my fan turn off?

    do you have your console on instant mode if so your Xbox one fan should turn off if you have your Xbox one is on energy saving mode it should turn off within 5 minutes
    I've changed my console to energy saving mode, and I the fan now turns off. Thank you for helping!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    XBOX ONE FAN (im not a fan)

    Hi, if you have instant on mode set in the power options the fan will indeed keep spinning, try changing to energy saving mode.

    There are some drawbacks with energy saving mode though such as the Xbox will not auto update etc.

    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/learn-about-power-modes
Thema:

Xbox Series S energy mode and fan

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S energy mode and fan - Similar Threads - Series energy mode

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...