Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+.

Discus and support Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been facing the issues which seems to be consistent with indian users. My ISP is Excitel. Is there any work through around the issue. My download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shashwat kohli, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+.

Ive been facing the issues which seems to be consistent with indian users. My ISP is Excitel. Is there any work through around the issue. My download speed is 300mbps but after 10gb the speed drops down to 700kbps and it rarely touches 1mbps

Please help.

:)

shashwat kohli, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but the last resort is using a different network connection on your Xbox console for us to validate if the issue is with the console itself.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Got it. In this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. shashwat kohli Win User

There are only 4 devices connected to the network, even after disconnecting them it doesn't solve the issue
  5. Francia J. Win User

You mentioned earlier that there are multiple users that are experiencing this issue in your area/region, are they using the same network provider?
  6. shashwat kohli Win User

Thank you for the quick reply

I have already performed the cycle, but doesn't seem to fix the issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+. - Similar Threads - series Download slows

2. Xbox series X slow download speed suddenly, need help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slow download speed suddenly, need help?: I have an Xbox Series X, and for at least a week my xbox download speed has been considerably slower than usual. My internet speed is usually around 120mbps download and 10mbps upload, my xbox is...
  3. Slow Xbox Series S download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Xbox Series S download speeds: My series s network speed test is usually 1100mbps download and now the test only shows 93mbps. I am hardwired and have hard reset 3 times and also reset the modem and the router. I know there’s...
  4. Why is my series s downloading at super slow speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series s downloading at super slow speeds?: So basically I'm on a 900mbs package with my ISP yet when I do a speed test on my xbox I get less then 250mbs download speeds and when I actually download a game I get 50mbs download speeds????...
  5. Doom is slow to download in Xbox Series S, but no other game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doom is slow to download in Xbox Series S, but no other game: As the title says, somehow Doom is extremely slow and intermittent to download for me, but not other games such as Dirt 5 or Overcooked 2. Is there anything I can do? It took an hour to download...
  6. Xbox Series X - Downloads slow to a halt after downloading a few GB of game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Downloads slow to a halt after downloading a few GB of game data: Download speed is in kbps even though the network speed test in the console is showing more than 100 Mbps. This is on wired connection! Checked the same wired connection on my laptop and the speed...
  7. Xbox Series X Slow Game Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Slow Game Downloads: Hi all, I received my xbox series x yesterday and haven't been able to get a download speed above 2-8 mbps (usually sits around 2 mbps) I've tested the network speed using the xbox speed test and...
  8. Xbox Series S Network Issues (Slow download/upload speeds)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Network Issues (Slow download/upload speeds): Hi! I have my Xbox Series S for over a year now, and since 2 days ago, I had poor network performance on it. The download speeds are around 10MB, usually they are around 100MB +. The upload speed...
  9. Series X Slow Download Speed Over Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Slow Download Speed Over Ethernet: I have my series X wired with a cat 6 to my router, which is a 1.5 gb plan. I know the xbox can only take 1gb. Even so, when I run the network speed test in the Xbox settings, I'm getting 100mbps....
  10. xbox series X Slow download, constant drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series X Slow download, constant drops: I have a 100 Mbps connection. In xbox network speed test I get Download 93 Mbps And Upload 112 Mbps. I'm using Wired and as tested with 5ghz dedicated WiFi, using Google DNS as well . When...