Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+.

Discus and support Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been facing the issues which seems to be consistent with indian users. My ISP is Excitel. Is there any work through around the issue. My download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shashwat kohli, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+.

Ive been facing the issues which seems to be consistent with indian users. My ISP is Excitel. Is there any work through around the issue. My download speed is 300mbps but after 10gb the speed drops down to 700kbps and it rarely touches 1mbps

Please help.

:)

shashwat kohli, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but the last resort is using a different network connection on your Xbox console for us to validate if the issue is with the console itself.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Got it. In this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. shashwat kohli Win User

There are only 4 devices connected to the network, even after disconnecting them it doesn't solve the issue
  5. Francia J. Win User

You mentioned earlier that there are multiple users that are experiencing this issue in your area/region, are they using the same network provider?
  6. shashwat kohli Win User

Thank you for the quick reply

I have already performed the cycle, but doesn't seem to fix the issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+. - Similar Threads - series Download slows

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  4. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  5. Pc keeps downloading xbox series x games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc keeps downloading xbox series x games: I have tried to stop my pc from redownloading series x games followed all advise I can read but just keeps downloading the games Tried ticking the boxes in the xbox app to stop updates etc...
  6. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  7. About series X MB downloading speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    About series X MB downloading speed: hi i am currently using xbox series x had it more than 3 years now and i was wondering what is the xbox series x normal download speed? Because mine right now is 180 MB/s and it feels like it...
  8. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  9. Series X Download speeds extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Download speeds extremely slow: [img] [img] This is a comparison between a network speed test and then trying to download an update for a game. These were taken back to back, how can the download speed be so poor when I’ve got...
  10. Series X slow download speed!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X slow download speed!!!: I got my series X four days ago and I’m already having abysmal download speeds like 60mbps and 5 hour download times. I’ve tried everything, restarting my router, clearing MAC address, changing...