xbox series s doesn't turn on properly

Discus and support xbox series s doesn't turn on properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox series s doesn't turn on with the controller. The controller turns on but not the console. When I push the button it flashes on/ beeps then off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TervalentGolem8, Feb 13, 2022.

1. xbox series s doesn't turn on properly

xbox series s doesn't turn on with the controller. The controller turns on but not the console. When I push the button it flashes on/ beeps then off then I push it again and it turns on and the controller connects and then it happens again after its Been off for a couple hours or more.

The console is in power saving mode and I've power cycled and re-synced the controller with out it being fixed.

:)

TervalentGolem8, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're correct, TervalentGolem8.

Setting it to standby mode should do the trick for the issue.
  3. TervalentGolem8 Win User

So you can't use the controller to turn the console on from energy saving mode?

And what about needing to push the power button on the console twice for it to turn on
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In order to turn on the console along with the Xbox console, your power mode needs to be set as instant-on or standby mode.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox Series S doesn't turn on

Yes, the console is actually sold in the country.

Is that this message that there is no repair center is a standard message of consoles that were not purchased in the country. That's why I explained about imported consoles.

This message should not appear if it was purchased by official resellers.

Try the warranty process again, in another browser, friend.
  6. fangchu Win User

Xbox Series S doesn't turn on

Thema:

1. xbox series s doesn't turn on properly - Similar Threads - series doesn't turn

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  5. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  6. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  7. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  8. Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.: So I recently upgraded and setting up my series X I had it plugged directly into my tv and the picture was perfect and great. I have a soundbar that I use and when I plugged the series X into the...
  9. I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended: I have a linked account on the Xbox of my kids everything fine except that I can't play on online server in Ark Survival ascended. Is there a way to fix it or is the problem known ?...
  10. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...