Xbox series S doesn't make boot up sound when turning on

Discus and support Xbox series S doesn't make boot up sound when turning on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What the title says Xbox series S doesn't make boot up sound when turning on. System works,but it just doesn't make the noise when turning on anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeStAr69, Nov 19, 2021.

1. HeStAr69
    HeStAr69 Guest

What the title says Xbox series S doesn't make boot up sound when turning on.

System works,but it just doesn't make the noise when turning on anymore. Anyone know why?

I've tried to hard reset the console,no luck still.

:)

HeStAr69, Nov 19, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can find startup sound in settings. If it’s enabled, the startup sound is its own module and speaker, so that part may have failed. It’s nothing to worry about.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Star welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. That is odd! Try this:

The first step in resetting an Xbox is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x fan so loud and running hot

when I start up my console the fan makes a horrible sound like the fan is being jerked back then it quickly jerks forward then kicks in as normal i did hear that everyone had this problem and it was going to get some kind of patch just wondering if anyone else hears/has the same thing happen when they turn there console on only happens when booting up.just wondering if this is part of the problem or if it's just something that happens to everyone when booting the console up
    Hi

That is not a 'known issue'. The Series X console should not be loud, not in the dashboard or when playing games. And my Series X console doesn't make a horrible sound when I turn it on.

Your console has a hardware fault that can't be fixed by a software patch. You'll need to get it replaced.
  5. Dogpigfish Win User

Xbox One has white light but won't turn on

The controller won't connect unless the console turns on. The console shows white, but it doesn't show on the screen or allows the controller to connect. A few times I've let it run for 15 minutes just to see if it needs time to boot up. As I mentioned,
    after a few times of resetting it will startup, but it can take half an hour.

It always makes the right sounds, the ding occurs when I hold the power and eject symbol. I touch the white logo when it's on and it makes the power down sound (but never turns off). I touch it to turn it on and it makes the power on sound, all things show
    white but it seems to not startup. It can't be a display issue because it displayed fine before and every 10 to 15 times I do rest it, it starts up fine.
  6. Lain_2349 Win User

My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

When I tried this now when I click the button to turn on my xbox it doesn't always turn on. It makes the sound but nothing happens.
Thema:

1. Xbox series S doesn't make boot up sound when turning on - Similar Threads - series doesn't boot

2. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  3. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  4. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  5. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  6. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  7. Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.: So I recently upgraded and setting up my series X I had it plugged directly into my tv and the picture was perfect and great. I have a soundbar that I use and when I plugged the series X into the...
  8. I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended: I have a linked account on the Xbox of my kids everything fine except that I can't play on online server in Ark Survival ascended. Is there a way to fix it or is the problem known ?...
  9. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...
  10. Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi saying password doesn't match when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi saying password doesn't match when it...: Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi says password isn't correct but it is and every other connections works fine even the Xbox series x on the same network. I'm loosing my mind....