Xbox Series S doesn't let me stream on twitch

Discus and support Xbox Series S doesn't let me stream on twitch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have done nothing bad and have a perfect connection. It stops my stream after a minute for no reason. I've tried multiple things but it still doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marcus Lundy, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Marcus Lundy
    Marcus Lundy Guest

I have done nothing bad and have a perfect connection. It stops my stream after a minute for no reason. I've tried multiple things but it still doesn't work. I've made a new account and it worked for a few weeks but it stopped. PLZ FIX THIS.

:)

Marcus Lundy, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marcus, I don't know what procedures you've tried on your console, if you haven't tried any, follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi I took a break from streaming from xbox for a few moonths and i can't figure out how to stream do I need something else to stream.

which xbox as you can natively stream to twitch from the dash on series s and x
  4. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

Ok so basicaly i stream directly from my xbox to twitch and currently us a kinect for a webcam, now im wondering as the new xbox series s/x dont support kinect if there is anyway yo link up a webcam of sorts for this does the xbox support this? Please let
    me know! (I didnt know what to list this under for category)

THANKS - Redmonkey
    The Xbox One does support webcams, so it wouldn't surprise me if the Series X/S might too.
  6. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S doesn't let me stream on twitch - Similar Threads - Series doesn't let

2. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  3. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  4. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  5. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  6. Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one worked with soundbar but Xbox series X doesn't.: So I recently upgraded and setting up my series X I had it plugged directly into my tv and the picture was perfect and great. I have a soundbar that I use and when I plugged the series X into the...
  7. I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended: I have a linked account on the Xbox of my kids everything fine except that I can't play on online server in Ark Survival ascended. Is there a way to fix it or is the problem known ?...
  8. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...
  9. Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi saying password doesn't match when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi saying password doesn't match when it...: Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi says password isn't correct but it is and every other connections works fine even the Xbox series x on the same network. I'm loosing my mind....
  10. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2