Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my Xbox. When I try to play certain game, it just start the eternal loading. For example, Assassin`s Creed: Origins. After a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ivan Nazarenko, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass


    Hi, I have a problem with my Xbox. When I try to play certain game, it just start the eternal loading. For example, Assassin`s Creed: Origins. After a warnings about epilepsy, sounds in game are gone and when I try to start the new game, the black screen appear and... the end. I had the same problem in Prey, Resident Evil: Biohazard, The Outer Wilds, Elite: Dangerous, Hades, Mortal Combat 11. I met this issue only in these games, others works just fine.

    I`ve already tried to perform a power cycle, clear a cache, reset a console. Nothing helped me

    :)
     
    Ivan Nazarenko, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

    In this case, I would recommend you to try to test your console using a wired internet connection if possible. If the issue persists even on a wired connection, I would say your console is faulty and needs to be serviced. Is it still on the warranty?
  3. Ivan Nazarenko Win User

    Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

    All games are being saved on the internal storage, I don`t have any external storage,


    [​IMG]
  4. BresciaPC Win User

    Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

    Hello, i think the best way to solve this problem is to restare the firmware

    I had this problem some days ago and now it works after the restore
  5. Ivan Nazarenko Win User

    Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

    Wired connection didn`t solved the problem.
    Yes, it is still on the warranty, but I live in Ukraine, and not sure if shop, where I bought it works now. They could be temporary close because of war.
    Anyway, thanks for help.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

    You are welcome. I'm really sorry about this.

    If you need anything else or have any question, please let me know.

    Else, have a great week despite the situation. All respects, my friend.
Thema:

Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass - Similar Threads - Series doesn`t load

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  10. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...