Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

Discus and support Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Background_Owl_2897, Oct 5, 2026 at 5:52 AM.

  1. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly


    Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours

    I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address, switching between wired and wireless and nothing is fixing it

    submitted by /u/Background_Owl_2897
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Background_Owl_2897, Oct 5, 2026 at 5:52 AM
    #1
  2. Demi 1ovato Win User

    I am being disconnected from Xbox Live when I start to play World of Tanks and other games.

    The forum name is "randomly being disconnected from xbox live".
  3. XBF George L Win User

    Je me fais déconnecter quand je joue [I get disconnected when I play]

  4. RockyandiRou Win User

    All my recent CC transactions show up as Declined

    Is this also the reason why I get randomly disconnected from Xbox Live?
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    XBOX 360 RANDOMLY DISCONNECTS FROM XBOX LIVE, EVERY 15/20 MINS.

    Hey there TheSWFC!

    Sorry to hear about the connections issues. Have you gone through our troubleshooting article that outlines on getting

    randomly disconnected from Xbox Live
    ?

    Let us know! Also, congrats on the new Xbox One S! :D
  6. Artellie Win User

    Xbox connect to wireless network but not Internet

    Okay so now it's connected but will randomly disconnect from Xbox live >.>
Thema:

Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly - Similar Threads - series disconnecting live

  2. Xbox remote keeps disconnecting from Xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote keeps disconnecting from Xbox series x.: Hello! Posting here on account of my friend. Me and my friends were in a run together, and right when we were at the end, their remote disconnects and it wouldn't let it reconnect until like they...
  3. Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from WiFi for 20-30 seconds on 5 gHz

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from WiFi for 20-30 seconds on 5 gHz: I have an Xbox Series X and have had it for a while. I have had connectivity issues in the past, with my Xbox cutting out for 20-30 seconds on my WiFi, which is enough to disconnect me from online...
  4. Twitch Stream Disconnect Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch Stream Disconnect Xbox Series X: My Twitch stream only lasts for about 5mins until it disconnects and I get the error message "your live stream stopped working try restarting your stream" from my Xbox series X console. How do I...
  5. Why is my Xbox series s controller disconnecting despite being plugged in?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox series s controller disconnecting despite being plugged in?: It keeps disconnecting even tho its plugged in I tried using another cord and it still disconnects a98b6728-61ce-416c-a917-9877e93367d0
  6. Xbox Series X controller randomly disconnects then restarts my computer?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller randomly disconnects then restarts my computer?: This is a weird one. I have an Xbox series x controller that i connect using Bluetooth. It was working fine for 4 hours i was playing a game then all controls became unresponsive while the light...
  7. my series S disconnects itself even if my internet is good

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my series S disconnects itself even if my internet is good: recently I've been experiencing an issue and it's that my console constantly disconnects itself and when I want to reconnect it it says that I need to restart even after restarting it doesn't let...
  8. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  9. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  10. Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x: Hello, In the past weeks Xbox 360 online servers randomly disconnect my profile while playing xbox 360 games in my xbox series x (my xbox series x is connected to ethernet with strong connection...