xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity

Discus and support xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just asked my self the other day if xbox series s could have a disc drive add on. Correct me if am wrong but xbox one treats disc as just a game that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/enoe5, Jan 24, 2021.

  1. /u/enoe5
    /u/enoe5 Guest

    xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity


    I just asked my self the other day if xbox series s could have a disc drive add on. Correct me if am wrong but xbox one treats disc as just a game that downloads on hdd and only checks for game key. same on like on digital download. and if you would to put a bluray riper that could basicly package it up on a memory card and put it in same file sys. As a actual digi game it would only check for code tho you would still have to confuse it so it doesnt search that key from your acount. Ofcourse it would not read it if it not signed by microsoft so no pirycy. I just would like to play legit disc games on series s. I mean i dont get microsofts message. Cheap next gen but the its all digital and has like no memory so when you wonna play some games you heavy over pay on digital and aditional storage upgrade and that doesnt make sence. Its literaly a free battle royal game player and not even like a gamepass mashine couse you ran out of space in matter of literal 2 games war zone and cold war, 130 + 191 gb games. it aint makeing sence. Am fine with lover performace and storage space but not my discs. if it had disc drive it would sell like crazy couse you could make argument that when you have discs it would temporarly download game on ssd and when you pull it out it would delete it. so no space constrain as it would just keep updates. i now it sounds hate-ish but am bit a confused with whole thing.

    submitted by /u/enoe5
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/enoe5, Jan 24, 2021
    #1
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

    Xbox one disc drive grinding and out of warranty??

    Well is it Microsofts fault or the manufacturer of the discdrive itself then ? I haven't seen too many reports of grinding discdrives and I roam the forums a lot. Just face it, you'll have to pay for it, there's no way around.
  3. adoorable door Win User

    Disc not spinning

    I would say you have an dying xbox, diagnose discdriver overuse. it happened to my xbox too, so I had to get a new one. what happens is the laser stops reading properly.

    you have three options regarding how to continue:

    a): do nothing, and watch the discdriver die. more and more games will be unreadable. soon it won't read anything

    b): send it in for repair. if the xbox is older than two years this will cost 89,77 dollars, if not it's for free. there's no guarantee this will fix the problem.

    c): have a funeral for your xbox. take all your gamesaves and buy a new xbox. if you feel like it's worth it, that is
  4. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
Thema:

xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity

Loading...
  1. xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity - Similar Threads - series discdrive add

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...