Xbox Series S Digital, Accidentally Switched to DVI

Discus and support Xbox Series S Digital, Accidentally Switched to DVI in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have accidentally turned on dvi on my digital xbox series s and i dont know what to do. I have no dvi port to plug it into so if you know how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRIPPY SWEAT, Aug 12, 2023.

  1. TRIPPY SWEAT
    TRIPPY SWEAT Guest

    Xbox Series S Digital, Accidentally Switched to DVI


    Hello. I have accidentally turned on dvi on my digital xbox series s and i dont know what to do. I have no dvi port to plug it into so if you know how to get rid of this and turn it back to hdmi, please let me know and sorry for bad english.

    :)
     
    TRIPPY SWEAT, Aug 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

    Xbox Series S Digital, Accidentally Switched to DVI

    Hi TRIPPY,

    I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

    Follow these:

    1.If there's a disc in the console, eject it.

    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

    3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until the second beep occurs.

    4. In either case, this will boot your console in low-resolution mode. To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown."

    Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en/xb...series-s/d8991363-846c-4ae6-84e2-5432efe0f55c

    Kind regards
  3. Francia J. Win User

    DVI accidentally turned on xbox series s

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    You may need to reset the display by following the steps below from Xbox support:

    "1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.

    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

    3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until the second beep occurs.

    4. In either case, this will boot your console in low-resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown."
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    DVI accidentally turned on xbox series s

    There is no DVI port on any Xbox

    Some TVs have a port that's marked as both

    Any controls to solve this would be on your TV
  5. Constantine3028 Win User

    Serviced console with no sound

    I have a Series S so I don't know if the menu's. will be the same but have you tried going to the settings app then in the General section going to TV & Display Option and then going to Video Fidelity & Overscan and checking if the override setting is on DVI Mode. The service people might've switched it to dvi to fix the no signal of death though
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Nba 2k

    I’m confused how will it work for both if one is physical and the other is digital
    Both consoles are digital...it's just the Series S is Digital only whereas the Series X is both Digital and Physical.

    75th Anniversary Edition Pre-Order can be downloaded to the Series S, the Series X and the Xbox One
Thema:

Xbox Series S Digital, Accidentally Switched to DVI

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S Digital, Accidentally Switched to DVI - Similar Threads - Series Digital Accidentally

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. will digital xbox series s and x have 3rd party support

    in XBoX on Windows
    will digital xbox series s and x have 3rd party support: to me i wish because we could have (removed) acc8be08-4f3b-49c3-8d1c-4dbc8fe425f8
  8. Series X won’t launch games digitally purchased or off Game Pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X won’t launch games digitally purchased or off Game Pass: Hi I’m about out of ideas for what I need to do to solve this issue. I purchased a Series X two months ago for my gf and I to play Split Fiction. First issue was the game would start the first cut...
  9. Xbox series X not available digital or with disc drive in india this whole year

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X not available digital or with disc drive in india this whole year: Why isn't it available is xbox leaving india 9a3cccfc-6284-4d44-95cb-e1af19e77648
  10. Downloading digital game when disc version already installed on Xbox series x

    in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading digital game when disc version already installed on Xbox series x: Recently bought disc game for my son’s xbox series x, however, some of the features of the game would not work properly so returned the disc & got a refund. Have since bought the same game...