Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

Discus and support Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to get some things for my Xbox Series S with the purchasable DevTools, however, when i do put the "https:// [My Xbox IP]" it doesn't work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx_Winston-Churchill1874_, Jan 3, 2024.

  1. Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.


    I'm trying to get some things for my Xbox Series S with the purchasable DevTools, however, when i do put the "https:// [My Xbox IP]" it doesn't work. I know I am doing everything correctly, and when I put a USB that ISN'T a wired controller, I never received the message about wanting USB's to be media or games. Unless, of course, I did and now I need a way to change the setting or something. Please help, I really don't want to be stuck on this forever.

    :)
     
    Xx_Winston-Churchill1874_, Jan 3, 2024
    #1
  2. Xx_Winston-Churchill Win User

    Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

    It takes so long to be recognized as a link, that it times out and gives up
  3. Xx_Winston-Churchill Win User

    Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

    Sorry about that Kyle, let me go into more detail. A common issue I see when people try to get remote access to their Xbox is that they do not put "https://" before they put their Xbox IP into their web-browser. However, my issue is that nothing seems to work or do what it's supposed to. I've tried several browsers such as, Chrome, Opera, Edge, ect. for putting in the "https://[Xbox IP]" I've restarted my Xbox countless times, I've check the connection to the internet countless times, however nothing seems to work. Also, when I do put the "https://[Xbox IP]", it proceeds to "correct" itself by removing it. I feel like I've run out of options, so I came to here. If you can help that'd be great.

    Many thanks
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

    Have you set a password for remote access? We can do this from the Dev mode home, under remote access settings, select 'Set username and password'.

    Have you tried accessing the page from a different device?

    Try accessing the console using this URL instead: https://XBOX:11443

    Try restarting your router if you haven't already, and if you're using WiFi, try a wired connection if possible.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

    What’s happening exactly, do you get any messages or errors when trying to get into remote access on the browser? Please send over some screenshots to demonstrate this issue if you can.

    Thank you,
    Kyle
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

    Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    > when i do put the "https:// [My Xbox IP]" it doesn't work

    Can you describe this problem in more detail, please? Do you get any errors? Send some screenshots if possible.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly. - Similar Threads - Series DevMode working

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...